Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I'll start on this thread before doing anything else.

Hey everyone, I've been looking around at this web site for quite some time now. I started building back when I lived in Hawaii (born and raised). I recently moved to Nevada for school and to start a new life (sort of), so I had to build my armor all over again. I built quite a lot for my armor, but I think this community will benefit me in improving the way I build costumes and props in general.

- Name: Kekoanui Tupu

- Profession: I'm just a student in college right now, but I hope I can be an animator or software engineer. I currently work at Tommy Hilfiger to pay for tuition and other things.

- Favorite Hobby: Music (I love to play the piano and I used to play the trombone)

- Favorite part of Halo: Definitely has to be all the different types of armor there are in the game.

- Favorite Halo: Halo 3 (I know it's pretty dumb, but it's the first Halo I played)

- Favorite Video Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

- Interests: Besides trying to build armor, I like to draw and vape (a lot). I also love listening to electro-funk (I think thats what its called)

- Favorite Band(s): Coldplay, Virtual Riot, Daft Punk

- Other things: I plan on making different sets of armor. The first set being the ODST armor. Other than that, I love working on animations. The hard work that gets put in to it really pays off when you watch your final product.

I hope I can really get involved with this community and get to know the guys and girls that make the 405th so awesome!

Name: Chris Walsh
Profession: Senior Technical Support & Network Admin for a WISP
Favorite Hobby: Video Games & Movies
Favorite part of Halo: What isn't there to like
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy VII
Other Interests: Music & creating things
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Finisher: Mortal Combat Scorpion, "Get Over Here!!!!!"
Favorite Band: Sum 41
Favorite Movie(s): The list is way to long
Other: Built my first computer from scratch when I was 8

Name: Justin L. Mccurry
Profession: Wholesaler
Favorite Hobby: Gaming, Sports(b-ball,golf)
Favorite part of halo: Storyline is rich and deeply layered plus Chief is kick@$$
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Mass Effect, COD series
Other Interests: Movies, music
Favorite Food:
Favorite Finisher: Omni-Blade Stab
Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin
Favorite Movie(s): Scarface and Many Comedies
Other: Addicted to Game Fuel and Full Throttle

Name: time lord :)
Profession: janiter/ evil genius, drafter, organic architecture admirer, tinkerer. hoping to open up a shop to make things better :)
Favorite Hobby: mmporpg... RIFT & Runes of Magic.. Metroid.. I've never played halo truth be told.. but I've watched lots of movies through youtube... play'n guitar and Hiking, swimming, camping
Favorite part of halo: The scenery and the action within the movies. I've enjoyed watching how entertainment aids in the development of new technology and fasion... as for armor crafting. 3d printing, design and not only halo, but this new counter culture.. where it's no longer faux paux to walk around in video game gear.. or jedi robes anymore :)
Favorite Halo: will eventually have to get a system and try them out :)
Favorite Video Game: Metriod & Legend of Zelda, anything with a mage or strom chuck'n wizard :)
Other Interests: Art Meets tech, Sooner or later.. seeing how now we can 3d printers print cars... we all have lots of designer's around here that have some smarts and files for jeeps, tanks, spaceships... hmmm lol..
Favorite Food: ALL
Favorite Finisher: um... RIFT.. my lil mage can throw lightning, a blizzard and a hurricane all at the same time.. which keeps the target still while i through fire balls at it ;)
Favorite Band: RUSH, Fear Factory, Dream Theater, & MegaDeth
Other: nothin cool yet...
that's enough for now :)

name:noble10
favorite hobby: building models and collecting megablok halo figuers
favorite halo: reach(the only one iv played besides wars)
favorite part of halo: the music and graphics and making armor
favorite food: everything
other interests: learning about halo and reading the halo series

Hey Everyone! Glad to be a part of the community!
Name: Sidney Moon
Profession: Home Depot
Fav. Hobby: Creating things, Xbox 360, Listening/finding new music.
Fav. Part of Halo: When I turn on the xbox and I see the logo come up so I can demolish the multiplayer.
Fav. Halo: Reach or 4, I love the customizations.
Fav. Video Game: Halo, COD, BF4, GOW, all of the Batman Arkham Games, Need for Speed Most Wanted (original)
Other Interests: uhhhhhh. a lot of things? haha
Fav. Food: Spicy Chicken Sandwich, with Pepper Jack.
Fav. Finisher: The one where i win. especially when its a cross map sticky kill. hehe
Fav.Band: Gojira, FFDP, TRIVIUM, Metallica, Megadeth, Rob Zombie, things like that
Other: Im super creative, and I love helping others! so if you want to know anything else or have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Hello 405th Thought I'll introduce myself before i get started with posting my build.

Name: Akash Balakrishna
Profession: Game Tester (Yes i play games for a living. ;) )
Favorite Hobby: Music, Gaming, Movies, Working out and recently, Costume and armor making. :)
Favorite part of halo: Taking out the Scarab in Halo 3 for the first time
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Battlefield Series
Favorite Food: Pizza and Pasta
Favorite Multiplayer moment: Playing in a new e-sports bar where people said this guy was untouchable only to be pawned by me numerous times with the trusty Sniper rifle. :)
Favorite Band: Listen to anything good really. the Top 40's mostly
Favorite Movie(s): Pink Panther and Shawshank Redemption

As for my first Project, I am working on a Halo 4 Master Chief. (Yes, another Master Chief build. :p )This is my first ever Armor build. I am using EVA Foam. I am learning as i go and will start posting the build as i get more done. Nobody likes a dead thread. ;) Have a Good one 405th and hope all your Future projects turn out awesome. :)

Akash05

Name: Calvin
Profession: I want to be an engineer but am planning to get a job at McDonalds (part-time).
Favorite Hobby: Plastic models and tramping.
Favorite part of halo: I love the story...
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 (maybe Combat Evolved)
Favorite Video Game: Don't have one!
Other Interests: 3D modelling and animation, I also enjoy a good tinker
Favorite Food: Triple Cheese Lasagne
Favorite Band: Coldplay
Favorite Movie(s): Stargate (1994), The Iron Giant (1999) and Boy (2010)
Other: I'm doing the Mt. Taranaki (look it up) summit in Febuary (That's summer where I live)

My first build will be an ODST

Yo! 405th! How we doin'? Well, I'm very happy to be a part of this community now!

Name: Nate
Profession: Does YouTube count? I don't really get any money from it.
State: Wisconsin
Favorite Hobby: Anything associated with video games!
Favorite Part of Halo: I love a good storyline and Halo has one of the best.
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 all the way!
Favorite Video Game: All of them. *wades in sea of games whilst whispering "my precioussss" creepily*
Favorite Food: Pizza and calamari. I wonder what they'd taste like together...
Favorite Band: Def Leppard. I also like anything chiptune!
Favorite Movie: Halo. ...Whoops
Other Stuff: Computers are my passion and I love to do everything from coding to just hanging out on Skype!

Currently working on a Destiny build!

Name: Casey walker konuk
Profession: General labor
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Prop building
Not much to say but Hey 405th regiment its has been a long time since i have been on here . (Deathcoreknight) (Bountyknight) were my old account's anyways i just wanted to say hello again i cant wait to get back to peping and so on and so fourth if anyone has any question feel free to get ahold of me by Pm or Email thanks

Name: JD
Profession: retired Army airborne
Favorite Hobby: model building' painting figures'
Favorite Halo: ill say the 1st as it set the stage for all the other parts of the story that brought us all here
Favorite Video Games: Asteroids' DC injustice-gods-among-us' Halo'
Favorite Movies: Star Wars the original Films' Blade Runner' Aliens Planet of the Apes original
Favorite Anime: Saint Saya' record of lodoss wars' robotech macross' . hack//sign
Favorite TV show: my top 3 since we don't have all day' the green Hornet' Star Gate' Arrow'
Favorite Band: a few my top list' yes' the doors' the who'
Favorite Food: a good Cheese Burger' hot off the grill
Marital Status: Married with two grown children'
Randon Fact: I speak klingon' ( I know right lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
quote the Raven....

Hi everyone. I am HaloRaven. I have been playing Halo since 3 and consider myself a fair player. I have been thinking of creating my own ODST armor for years now. I'm hoping you guys can help me here.

I live in south Florida for now. Planning on moving to Ohio in a few months.

Anyways, that's me. Anything else you want to know, just ask

Name: Noah
Favorite Hobby: Backpacking and armor making
Favorite part of HALO: The storyline
Favorite HALO: 2
Favorite Video Game: Battlefront 2
Other Interests: Mando Mercs, Camping, outdoorsy stuff
Favorite Food:Sushi or burgers

Name: Kyle
Profession: I build oil/water/gas valves, glycol pumps, pressure controllers, etc.
Favorite Hobby: Movies
Favorite part of halo: Campaign (where i don't die haha)
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Dark Cloud 2 (old school dungeon rpg, its a best in class imo)
Other Interests: I love listening to and playing music ( i play guitar) and i also enjoy art and (obviously) video games
Favorite Food: Sushi! AND THE KFC DOUBLE DOWN
Favorite Finisher: Prince of Persia: Rival Swords assassinations X)
Favorite Band: 30 Seconds to Mars
Favorite Movie(s): I can't. Recently? Fury was really good.
Other: I took 5 years of engineering and drafting in high school, albeit 3 were architectural

I just noticed i still haven't introduced myself. Hello all former US Marine now Army reservist here i just kinda have been occasionally lurking around the site for a bit trying to read up before i attempt a build. i kind of come and go and haven't even started serious planning for an armor build although im determined to do it eventually i just a few minutes a go downloaded Pepakura designer so at least there is that lol. when i do start my build it will be a gradual process i intend to take my time with it because i value quality over getting it done fast so i wear it. and from what ive seen its normal to build a part then screw up something and have to start the whole part all over again. so i know from what ive seen patience is truly a virtue here lol

a little about myself
Name: Chad
Profession: Army reserves and construction
Favorite Hobby: Blacksmithing and Gundam Models and playing Halo
Favorite part of halo: The Story line and SWAT oh and Griff Ball, oh and the armor and Master Chief is a bad ass and the weapons are a wet dream and sticky grenades for the win and RvB and SNIPER SPREE!!!!! OVERKILL!!!! KILLTACULAR!!! KILIMANJARO!!!! hehehe i love Halo..
Favorite Halo: Reach or Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo or
Other Interests:
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Finisher: ASSASSINATION!!!!
Favorite Band: thats a hard one umm... im gonna say Cowboy Bebop music even though its not a band that is indeed what i enjoy listening to.
Favorite Movie(s): i have no idea. i have a favorite movie for each genre but over i have know idea whet my all time favorite movie is.
Other: does anyone even read these?

One up the chalkboard... Make all you guys fell younger again.

Name: Edward Ross
Profession: Business Processing Outsourcing Account Team Leader
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Football
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Other Interests: Airsoft, and MMORPGs
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Band: Bob Marley and the Wailers
Favorite Movie(s): Behind Enemy Lines

Name: Chance Rohter
Profession: Medical Student
Favorite Hobbies: Playing video games, music, costume building
Favorite Halo: 2
Interests: Medical school, biology, Star Wars, 501st Legion, Halo

I'm debating between making a Master Chief costume or a generic elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back