Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Braydon
Profession: Actor / Screenwriter
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay / Photography
Favorite part of Halo: Beginning of ODST dropping feet first into hell!
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo / Witcher Series
Other Interests: Film Making , Photography , Cooking
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Band: Blink 182
Favorite Movie(s): The Room , Batman Vs Robin , What if (The F Word)

(1st Armour Build )
1st.jpg

Name: Steven
Profession: Writer
Favorite Hobby: Halo of course, Star Wars, Cosplay, Internet, Video/Photo
Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer, and Halo 3
Favorite Halo: Halo 2, Halo Wars
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Half Life 2, Star Wars Republic Commando
Other Interests: listening to music, watching tv, hiking, ...
Favorite Food: pizza
Armors: Master Chief - Boba Fett

Name: Alexander Jansson
Profession: Student, freelancing as 3d artist
Favorite Hobby: Digital Art.
Favorite part of halo: Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone in Halo 2, I love the grim atmosphere.
Favorite Halo: 2.
Favorite Video Game: Currently Escape From Tarkov.
Other Interests: I like plebty and dislike about the same amount.
Favorite Food: Anything edible.
Favorite Band: Pendulum!

Name: Matt Schnabel
Profession: Work as a Electrician apprentice
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Camping
Favorite part of halo: The memory's and the feeling of being a spartan
Favorite Halo: Grew up on 3 but had Reach as my first ever owned
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Destiny
Other Interests: 3D printing, anime, DIY, Computer Builds, Technology, etc.
Favorite Food: Ramon like a huge bowl with eggs and stuff
Favorite Finisher: um I'm terrible at fighting games
Favorite Band: Favorite? nope favorites yes
Favorite Movie(s): Halo wars, Punisher, Saw, etc
Other: Long time member never really posted and have procrastinated my builds as well as not wanting to build them alone

Name: Sean Fritts
Profession: Work at a game store
Favorite Hobby: gaming and cosplay
Favorite part of halo: The gameplay and lore have always captivated me unlike hardly any other game
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Titanfall
Other Interests: I like to collect rare games and Yoshi merchandise (guilty pleasure)
Favorite Food: Pizza or Chicken, kind of a tough one
Favorite Finisher: Hmm... Alien's fatality
Favorite Band: Hm... I'm sort of all over the place on that one
Favorite Movie(s): Watchmen, Star Wars saga, Halo Fall of Reach
Other: Currently started with a Disguise Ultra Prestige kit with handpainted AR and upgraded gloves, but working on slowly upgrading it to a better costume!

Name: Tom Nguyen
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: video games, YouTube, and cosplay
Favorite part of Halo: The music (ODST OST with ambient rainfall...dang)
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 or ODST
Favorite Video game: Halo, Dying Light, Overwatch
Other Interests: Goal is to hit 100 subscribers (shameless self-promotion), also like to watch movies
Favorite Food: Pho, Chicken, Ramen, Sushi
Favorite Finisher: Scorpion's toasty fatality
Favorite Band: either a-ha or toto
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars saga, alien, Starship troopers, Predator
Other: actually joined a while ago, just didn't post here, attempting to finish 2nd ODST armor, finished halo reach magnum (update soon), subscribe on YouTube, link in bio

Name: Marcus Hurston
Profession: part time at homedepot until I finish college
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite part about halo: the immersive story and creative characters
Hobbies: Gaming, airsoft and cosplay!
Random: I'll be proposing to my girlfriend in November!

Name: Sean McMillon
Profession: Software Engineering major in college
Favorite Hobby: Playing video games and making costumes
Favorite part of Halo: Anything up until Halo 4 (chief's still MIA in my head)
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo...duh
Other interests: Usually stuck doing school stuff...not really an interest but it's my curse.

Name: Lane
Profession: ranch worker, and part time civil surveyor gopher
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, misc projects ex: R6 Blackbeard shield, model kits and airsoft
Favorite part of halo: Halo is one of the first if not the first real video games I have ever played and I really like the Halo Reach "elite ambush" cut scene
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Games: Battlefield series, Halo, War Thunder and Team Fortress 2
Other Interests: Militarily history and historical restoration mostly WWII vehicles and wepons
Favorite Food: sausage/fried chicken
Lifestyle: I live in a small town in the Texas hill country and I am a outside/inside person
Favorite Singer: Toby Keith
Favorite Movie(s): Saving Private Ryan, Fury, Hacksaw ridge,tora! tora! tora! all of the Star Wars movies and The Clone Wars
Other: Firearm enthusiast, football player and animation
jtmIfb-NQVzbCApJ3zu9QBJ047H2RUvBDkEm5IzAU7WY1etnnR8H-yF68pgtIM_Tbj6xBiEm-d6dNn1D6Y=w1112-h835-no.jpg

Name: Jack Johnson
Profession: Student now, Military later
Hobbies: Video Games or making stuff (costumes, legos, models, etc.)

Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Part of Halo: The music
Favorite Video Game: Whatever I'm playing at the time, I learn everything about the universe, who people are, what events happened when. I've done this for all genres, from The Elder Scrolls to Mass Effect, from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings, even from Pokémon to Medievil.
Other Interests: Mid-level anime, not Naruto and DBZ, but not Shokugeki no Soma or Kakegurui, more Gurren Lagann and One Punch Man. I like Working Out, and I want to look like someone you'd never expect to do these things.

First Convention: RTX 2017, I liked it so much, I'm already booked for it this year and I'm making my first costume for it
First Cosplay: I'm working on making an ODST without using anyone else's templates
Costume I Want To Do: I think the thing I want to do most is make Alphonse Elric's armor from FMA, I've even changed my avatar on Xbox to it

Favorite Food: Fried Chicken, Cheesy Chicken, Chicken Nuggets, basically anything with Chicken
Favorite Movie: Every few months, my dad and I make White Russians (the drink) and watch Big Lebowski. Without that experience, probably Deadpool
Favorite Music: Video game soundtracks, oldies rock, or whatever I feel like at that time

Other: I was in a military family, so I've been to several countries, I think Coastal Italy is my favorite, Memphis Tennessee is my least favorite.
I've been to college before, but didn't like what I chose, and have done most every job imaginable since then, didn't like those either, so I'm looking at joining the military.
I love talking to people, but my personality tends to scare them away (very say what's on my mind, don't beat around the bush
RTX Austin is in August, so by that time, I want to be done with my ODST cosplay, but I also want to be able to do the Murph WoD (1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 squats, and another 1 mile run) in under an hour, hopefully 45 minutes

Name: Kyle blair
Profession: mechanic
Favorite Hobby: gaming
Favorite part of halo: easily the extended universe
Favorite Halo: reach
Favorite Video Game: the witcher 3
Other Interests: youtube, cosplay, music and paintball/airsoft
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Finisher: a cheese board
Favorite Band: kamelot
Favorite Movie(s): deadpool/scouts guide to the zombie Apocalypse
First con: RTX London 2017
First costume: working on my first costume atm it will be an odst however i own several 3d printed props such as a combat knife a dmr and a grenade plus the needler from the halo 5 pink mist edition
Other: i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

Salutaions fellow makers,
I'm fridgeghost, a cosplayer, gamer, prop and costume maker from germany.

My Halo game with the most playthroughs is easily Halo - combat evolved, since we didn't have anything else worth playing back then.
Though I like the designs of Halo guardians much better, so many beautiful details *__*.
At the moment I'm actively playing Warframe, Black Desert online and The Division.

If I had to choose a band to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Queen.
Star Wars is my favourite movie franchise. (the prequels are a thing of the past)
I love pizza and schnitzel.

I started cosplaying in 2013, my costumes are mainly based on video games but I also like anime and movie references.
Recently I started planning and testing for a Spartan Vale armor build, wich is the reason I enlisted here.

Thanks for having me and happy crafting.

Hello forum goers,

I am new to the halo cosplay scene but have put together The Dark knight joker movie realistic cosplay, along with some other less well known endeavors. I have many personal techniques to get your armor the way it needs to look. Too many people claim to be gods on here but realistically produce trash. Myself on the other hand - i strive for perfection. When i see battle damage, it better be FULL and HELLA RUSTY. I certainly don't want to see little chrome scratches, i want rust protruding, metal in the process of oxidizing, hell even hock a few loogies on it and blow dry it with some fullers earth. FYI - for real rust go and buy some metal filings or powder, make a concoction of 1 part salt, 1/2 part alcohol, 2 part hydrogen peroxide and some wood glue. Apply the wood glue to the area you want (lightly), then mix your concoction. Take the metal powder and put it on the glue, then take your concoction and spritz or dowse it depending on your desired effect, let dry, and WALA you have legitimate rust. There are a ton of other techniques id be glad to share with everyone regarding all aspects from start to finish of building/painting/scaling/etc. Always find ways to make something your way with your special signature. Lets talk. Comment or PM me, i love talking about cosplay. I am also a Supreme reseller in Manhattan, so if you are into supreme clothing i am @supreme_dreme on Instagram. I will be making a cosplay Instagram as well soon. I am very Italian, so lets cook up some linguini and mangia.
About me: I LOVE HALO 3, STAR WARS, AND POKEMON. I also love Victorian mansion giant homes with beautiful woodwork lol.
I am a renaissance man, and love learning about ALL things.

BIGGEST PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!!! - I need help locating my local regiment becaue i need some friends who are into cosplay like me! And i also shall be going to comic con, so i need to link with my Spartans beforehand!!

P>S - i am attaching a photo of my work so far.

Sincerely your favorite Dirty Guido,

Giuseppe/josezeppi/Fartboxeater
IMG_1413.PNG

Name: Derek Lary
Profession: Currently working at Amazon, potentially looking to change positions or job soon. XP
Favorite Hobby: Video games, writing, building props and cosplay attire
Favorite part of halo: The lore and the design of the armor is very intriguing!
Favorite Halo: Tough call, I like them all
Favorite Video Game: I switch between RTS (Real time strategy), FPS and horror games frequently. XD
Other Interests: Gun collector, shooting at private ranges, Epic sounding music (two steps from hell and the like)
Favorite Food: Pizza, steak, home cooked meals
Favorite Finisher: Assassinations
Favorite Band: Five Finger death punch, Disturbed, Skillet, Starset and more
Favorite Movie(s): Dragonheart, Star wars saga, Resident Evil, Alien anthology and more!
Other: I also play DND, I'm currently in the process of building a Sci-Fi universe that encompasses a bunch of the titles that I enjoy like Halo, Aliens, Mass effect, Fallout and others too!

Hi ppl, another new guy here from Sweden. Been in the thoughts of making some costumes for the first time and I'm considering 3d printing. Just gotta start planing everything :)
Enough about that. Some introduction along with the standards in this thread:

Name: Stefan
Profession: Currently studying to become a computer network technician while working part time as a welder/iron worker. Used to be a full time iron worker before I started my studies
Favorite Hobby: Video games, sport-motorcycles and composing music.
Favorite part of halo: The lore and the UNSC armors and weapons.
Favorite Halo: Halo 4
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Mass Effect
Other Interests: Indoor climbing and tinker with cars and motorcycles.
Favorite Food: Pizza, steak, home cooked meals
Favorite Finisher: Assassinations and pistol headshots
Favorite Bands: Metallica (from master of puppets to S&M), Linkin Park, Wage War, Heart Of A Coward, Asking Alexandria (Last two records) and Bring Me The Horizon.
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Donnie Darko, Butterfly Effect, and Series like Altered Carbon and The Expanse.
Other: I will soon have an education in 4 different lines of work, Sound engineering, Motorcycle mechanics, Welding and Computer Networks... And I like dogs as an "other fact"? Dogs are awesome.

Hi!
Name: Tex Tucker
Profession: currently none sadly but i'll be a certified vet assistant soon
Hobbies: roleplayyyyy, drawing, reading, talking with fun people
Fave Halo: i havent played but god i wish i could
fave part: red vs blue if that counts lol
fave food: Monster energy drink
Other stuff: i will do most anything for an armor set, i go to a lot of cons in the nc area so if you see a 5'5 girl running around in a rubie's halo helmet thatll probably be me feel free to say hi
my kik is asa_scissors fastest way to reach me

Heya!

Name: Sabby
Profession: I'm a college student with a major in mathematics, a minor in foreign language and I currently work a part time job
Hobbies: Twitter roleplay, digital art, traditional art, cosplay
Fave Halo: Halo 3, I grew up playing it.
Fave Part of Halo: I love the lore, especially regarding the Sangheili.
Fave video game: Halo, Town of Salem and TF2
Fave show: Red vs Blue
Fave drink: Coffee. Just coffee
First Con: Senshi Con in 2013
Other Stuff: Huge RvB fan, and so overly ambitious that I plan to make two armor sets before October. If anyone can send help with making the armor for Locus and Felix, I would very much appreciate it!! I don't bite, and the easiest way to reach me is my twitter @/CrazyLilSabrina

heya CrazyLilSabrina check the Armory for the files. I don't believe these have been unfolded for Foam yet but pretty certain the assets are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back