Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Trevor
Profession: College for BA in Game Art and Design/ TXARNG
Hobbies: I love gaming and the arts. I paint, leather craft, draw/ sketch, animate, and play instruments( mainly brass)
Fave Halo: I enjoy all of the halo games( even reach, with reservations)
Fave Part of Halo: My favorite part of halo is the lore behind everything, and the realism that it presents us in present day technologies.
Fave video game: My favorite game right now is non-existant. I play a lot of random games at the moment.
Fave show: Hugh RvB fan. Every time I'm just doing something random, I play the show in the background. Annoys the crap out of my wife
Fave drink: Dr. Pepper
First Con: My first con was actually RTX 2014, if I remember correctly
Other Stuff: I have always wanted to build my own set of mjolnir armor, because I want to actually make it fully functional, aside from the super human strength bit.

Name: Austin
Profession: College for a BA in Information Systems
Hobbies: Music, running, and talking about how much I want to drop out hah
Fave Band: Coheed and Cambria or Tool
Fave Halo: Halo 3 or Reach just for the pure amount of forge shenanigans
Fave Part of Halo: When I was 6 years old playing Halo CE for the first time I peed my pants when they introduced the flood.
Fave video game: Halo Reach and TES IV Oblivion
Fave show: Red Vs Blue and Game of Thrones
Fave drink: Scottish Black Tea
First Con: Haven't been to a con yet
Other: if you want to contact me try my Twitter, instagram, snap, or email.

Name: Sam
Favorite Hobby: Reading, sewing, art, video games and sleeping
Favorite Video Game: Dragon Age, Overwatch
Favorite Shows: Transformers Prime, Transformers Animated, Rescue Bots, and RvB
Favorite Red vs Blue Character: Caboose (added this because lets be real, most people on here have seen the show)
Current project: Halo 4 Mark V helmet and a person sized plushie of G1 Soundwave.
Fun Fact: I only owned PlayStation's so I have gotten to played Halo exactly 2 times. Once on the original x-box when I was in grade school (I don't think I played very well that first time) and once after graduating high-school on a 360 (this time I played so well the person I was playing against rage quit because I kept killing him).

Last edited:
Name: Nicholas
Profession: DMC graduate
Favorite Hobby: Redesigning Halo armor specifically the Mark VI variants, Steam PC, Animation, Music design
Favorite Halo: Reach (Cliche), Halo 3, and don't hate me but Halo 5 Multiplayer
Favorite Part of Halo: The Multiplayer
Favorite Food: I am very big on fish foods, Sushi, Pizza is nice!, and I know it is not technically a food but Lemonade is amazing.
Favorite show: Currently Comedians in Cars getting coffee (Seinfeld is best fight me)
Favorite finisher: I saw it above and was happy. Altair High Profile!!!
Some neat facts about me: Competing weight lifter, I design armor! I'm 6'4" tall, so most of my armor files I resize to fit rounder or bigger people. If you ever need help, let me know!

I am not deployed yet, but my armor is named Ragnorok. It is just a simple little name. I am trying to make a new variant for myself using the Achilles, Mark VI, and the ODST style. It will most likely not be for a while since designing is between my hours at the moment. But I hope to make some friends! Thank you!

:)

Name: John (I share the name of Master Chief, haha)
Profession: uhh, High School Freshman?
Hobbies/interests: reading, writing, music, space exploration, web development, drawing and more
Favorite Hobby: not really sure, probably talking to my best friend
Favorite Halo: either Halo 2 or Halo: Reach
Favorite Part of Halo: the story and gameplay
Favorite Food: homemade Mac n’ Cheese or Cheese Pizza
Favorite Show: Final Space
Favorite Finisher: no idea, probably any of them from Assassin’s Creed: Origins
Cool/Random Facts About Me: I wanna build my armor for myself to wear and go to comic cons or whatever and cosplay. I am really into web development. I want to build an app. I love the music artist MitiS. I really wanna learn how to create EDM music.

Name: Cody Fisher
Profession: Powdercoater
Favorite Hobby: cosplaying and prop building
Favorite part of halo: when Master Chief luanches him and the bomb at the covinent ship!
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Assassincreed series
Other Interests: Hiking, camping, fishing, just adventuring in genral
Favorite Food: Tacos!
Favorite Band: Thats hard hmmmmm lol
Favorite Movie(s): Bridge to teribitha
Other: I Been to every state in the USA! other then alaska and Hawaii

Name: Adam
Profession: IT Engineer
Hobbies: 501st Member, Cosplay, Woodworking and Gaming (Xbox)
Fave Halo: Halo 3 for the obvious reason I played it so damn much in my teenage years but CE really sparked something in me ill never lose. Lost my way after 4, really didn't feel it but have always wanted to get myself a suit of Mjolnir so here I am!
Fave Part of Halo: MC's Badassery in general, but was a massive fan Earth based levels in 2 and 3.
Fave video game: Tricky as it changes. Ill always love H3 and the part of my life it became. Recently played a lot of BF2 and Sea of Thieves.
Fave show: Currently enjoying Silicon Valley and the American Office re-watches but I'm a big fan of anything really. Shout out to The Clone Wars and Rebels.
Fave drink: Kraken Rum and Coke
First Con: Some crackpot local con years ago! :)
Other Stuff: Currently trooping with numerous costume groups here in the UK with my Stormtrooper but am looking a t anew venture. I really want some Mjolnir amour and I want it to look amazing. I'm totally oblivious as to what I'm getting into though. I'm really looking for some guidance on where to start, how much I'm looking at and what is best. I went for a screen accurate build for my Stormtrooper and spared no expense so I'm looking to do the same with this. Ideally looking for good kits as don't have access to a 3D printer but really need that help. I need a weapon!

Abby Watkinson Hi all :3

Have made various bits of papercraft items but have an ambitious project for pacific rim.
Im in Darwin Australia and very much keen on making a wearable Striker Eureka suit. That I can wear to GeeCon i Darwin this year. Been scouring the 405th files for an hour already but dropped into here to introduce myself and say hi. Hi :3

Any links directly to the Striker Eureka and even Gypsy Danger would be very much appreciated. Thanks if you read this far into it :p

Name: Dale
Profession: Property Maintenance
Hobbies: Gaming, DIY, Classic Car Restoration
Fave Halo: Halo 3 - The first game that got me into the franchise. Spent so many hours in custom games!
Fave Part of Halo: The storyline diversity.
Fave Videogame: Probably ESIV Oblivion. Don't know what it is, can just play it over and over. And over.
Fave Show: Has to be SW Rebels!! Loved every second!!
Fave Food: Spaghetti Bolognese w/ Garlic Bread!!!
Fave Drink: Definetly an ice cold diet coke!
First con: Still got my V plates! Going to my first con in December!!

Name: Jacob F.
Profession: Modular Team at Walmart
Favorite Hobby: Anything that I can do with my hands.
Favorite part of halo: All the stories and gameplay that makes up the Halo universe!
Favorite Halo: Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach. it's a tie.
Favorite Video Game: Halo games, COD games, and Battlefield games.
Other Interests: I aspire to be an author one day. I Also enjoy Airsoft and LARPing.
Favorite Food: Pizza, Popcorn, Steak, Burritos, Burgers.
Favorite Finisher: a point blank headshot with a cheesy 1 liner always works for me. "Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun." -Ash, Army of Darkness.
Favorite Band: Rammstein, Rob Zombie
Favorite Movie(s): Reign of Fire, Army of Darkness

Name:Carlos Muñoz Cerro
Profession: Temporarilyy in an Arisoft shop as mechanic.
Favorite Hobby: Sports, Airsoft, read and play Halo almost.
Favorite Halo: Remember Reach.
Favorite part of Halo: all scene that Sgt.Johnson appears.
Favorite food: The food that I cook
Other inrestets: Get a new job and much money :lol: Nah, make some travels around the world.
Favorite music: Rock and especially Country.
Favorite Movie: Gran Torino
Favorite Band: Disturbed.

Name: Teddy Peltz
Profession: between jobs atm
Favorite Hobby: Halo and Motorcycles
Favorite part of halo: I don’t really have a preference
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I’m big into motorcycles and I like the marvel mcu
Favorite Food: Idk there’s a lot
Favorite Finisher: probably the supernova or sweep the leg assassinations
Favorite Band: Pbly some random guy on SoundCloud
Favorite Movie(s): Halo legends, The Marvel mcu movies, kill bill series
Other: I can eat plastic

Name: Teddy Peltz
Profession: between jobs atm
Favorite Hobby: Halo and Motorcycles
Favorite part of halo: I don’t really have a preference
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I’m big into motorcycles and I like the marvel mcu
Favorite Food: Idk there’s a lot
Favorite Finisher: probably the supernova or sweep the leg assassinations
Favorite Band: Pbly some random guy on SoundCloud
Favorite Movie(s): Halo legends, The Marvel mcu movies, kill bill series
Other: I can eat plastic
Welcome to the 405th!

Name: Caleb I.
Profession: Hobbys, Violin, Technology? Robotics comps throughout Highscool and currently a Co-op Electrical Engineer
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and building things from nothing
Favorite part of Halo: The Story and fun gameplay with others, Splitscreen has always been a lot of fun (Edit: also the Gravemind cutscene in Halo 2, remastered looked great, but the dialogue and how Master chief talks to the arbiter just shows that he's not as bad as the covenant seem, or at least a "Demon")
Favorite Halo: I'd have to say probably Halo 2, mainly because of the Arbiter and Chiefs combined stories
Favorite Video Game: Halo definitely takes the cake, I recall as a child my father telling us boys to look around for a case that said "Halo" on it, from then, since the beginning of Halo with Halo CE, we have all been hooked. Call of Duty Zombies (Activision Storyline) takes second
Other Interests: I enjoy scrapping metal with my father (always find cool junk) , playing video games with friends on pc (I converted them after 2 years of convincing!), playing violin with twin bro, trying to stay productive with small quick projects, and airsoft events with friends (which is what I want to make a Marine outfit for)
Favorite Food: Honestly, probably pizza, there is no such thing as bad pizza...
Favorite Finisher: The Master Chief ending Agent Locke's and his first confrontation, locking his armor with his own tool.
Favorite Band: er, maybe Imagine Dragons?
Favorite Movie(s): Marvel Movies all the way
Other: I went to SkillsUSA Nationals in Louisville Kentucky 2017 for Mobile Robotics, a friend and I won Gold at Ohio's conference that year.
(Edit:I am wanting to very badly make a Halo CE Marine however have no idea where to buy proper foam for the build, nor do I really understand what to do with a pep model after it's folded? Like what is the resin or how do you make the object from a paper model?)

Last edited:
Name: Zach Frieman
Profession: Cast Member at Walt Disney World!
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: The music!
Favorite Halo: 4
Favorite Video Game: Right now, Night in the Woods
Other Interests: Disney, Acting, Singing
Favorite Food: Pizza

Name: Christian Darynell
Profession: none at the moment
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports, cosplay
Favorite Video Game: COD series
Other Interests: reading books
Favorite Food: Pasta

Name: Hunter Heathcock
Profession: Full Time Student in Computer Engineering
Favorite Hobby: Gaming
Favorite part of Halo: The Couch Co-Op
Favorite Video Game: Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Other Interests: Tinkering, Longboarding, Rock Climbing
Favorite Food: Pizza

My name is Dylan! And I'm new to making my own cosplay and I work with foam! I am trying to find templates but I can's seem to find any! Can you help?

Name: Kelly
Profession: ER nurse
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, cosplaying (obviously), and exercising
Favorite part of halo: brings family and friends together and of course being a BA spartan
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Mass effect and Horizon
Other Interests: music, food, trying new things
Favorite Food: uhhh.....popcorn?
Favorite Band: Too many to name. probably Of Monsters and Men, PVRIS, Tegan and Sara, etc
Favorite Movie(s): again, too many to name. Dark Knight, Conjuring, any comic book movie.

Name: Curt
Profession: Cook
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, cosplaying, RPG
Favorite part of halo: The novels :)
Favorite Halo: HALO 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: The Fallout series
Other Interests: Movies, Cooking, Ghostbusters
Favorite Food: Things that are grilled
Favorite Movie(s): Hmmm... Pretty much anything horror or sci-fi. Though when it comes to horror, the crappier, the better !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back