Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Conrad Brown
Hobbies/Interests: Memes (hahahalol much funny many joke)
Favourite HALO: 4 and 5 because I prefer the way 343 designed the Spartan armour. Plus the DMR looks way cooler than it did in Reach and they brought back the BR which they also improved appearance-wise. I prefer 343's designs because they look more outlandish and futuristic than Bunjie's more realistic designs. Plus, the 343 designs are almost pseudo-appleseed which doesn't hurt either.

Hey all! Noobie here. Allow me to introduce myself!
Name: Mekenna (or "Kenna" if thats easier for you.)
Favorite Things Halo: Cortanna, Cheif, the music, the story, the M8 Shotgun, Energy Sword, the Sanghelian Race, late night drives in a warthog. XD
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
My Taste in Music: Skillet, 5FDP, A7X, just a little Slipknot, Evanescence, ITM, Halestorm, Martin O'Donnell (Ha), Linkin Park, anything not country or trashy rap. :D
Some Other Interests of Mine: Cosplay, Okami, Artdolls, Anime, Drawing and Painting, Building Costumes, Creature Costumes, Photography, Horoscopes, FX makeup
Halo Cosplans: Cortanna, Dare, My own original armor
I have been building costumes and props for almost 5 years now, you can find me under the same name on IG and FB. I can't wait to start learning more about the 405th forums and building Halo armor!

Name: Tony or Tj
Favorite Things Halo: The lore, Chief and Cortanna
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
My Taste in Music: Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Martin O'Donnell (Halo), Linkin Park,
Some Other Interests of Mine: The Lore , Video Designing, Building Armor, Games
Halo Cosplan: learning how to build the Spartan Armor which in case the Mark Six armor.

Name: Cody Wagner, but I go as ODST Sgt Wolf when cosplaying
Profession: EMT
Education: working on dual psych and health science degree.
Favorite part of Halo: iron coffin drop in ODST
Favorite Halo game: Combat Evolved
Hobbies: I enjoy cosplaying as a CP, ODST, or other things of that nature
Other: I also staff at two cons, one as operstions the other as medical.

Name: Aden
Profession: Pizza Delivery Boy
Favourite Hobby: Gaming and the occasional jam
Favourite part of halo: The level of all terrain combat and action
Favourite Halo: ODST or 3
Favourite Video Game: Tough to say, recent fave is Cuphead
Other Interests: Guitar and Music
Favourite Food: Kangaroo Steak
Favourite Finisher: Most Doom Glory Kills
Favourite Bands: Tenacious D, Queen, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold
Favourite Movies: Nightmare before Christmas, BlacK K Klansmen, Where the Wilderpeople are

Name: Wasili
Profession: Model- and propmaker
Hobby background: Grew up in the 80's so lots of my fav movies and tv series are from that decade. Have been a member of the RPF since 2002, been building my own replicas of filming miniatures, but recently the interest has shifted to costumes. Halo has grown on me, so we'll see what comes out of that.

Name: Connor C.
Profession: Work parttime for Lowe's, going to college to be a firefighter/EMT.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Outdoors, Farming/Ranching, fixing Cars.
Favorite part of halo: The Story Line for ODST
Favorite Halo: Halo ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Minecraft, COD, Halflife, War Thunder
Other Interests: music, outdoor activities, and
Favorite Food: Beef
Favorite Finisher: Halflife BlackMesa
Favorite Band: neffex
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars Series, Zoro, terminator Series
Other: I participated in the 2011 and 2013 State Games of America

Name: Terry M
Profession: Mortgage Industry
Favorite Hobby: Metal Fabrication and building custom cars
Favorite part of halo: I've read the books and really enjoyed the first part where the kids are being trained as Spartans
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Chrono Trigger on the SNES
Other Interests: Computers and tinkering
Favorite Food: Grilled Burgers
Favorite Finisher: Not sure on this
Favorite Band: Weezer
Favorite Movie(s): The Jason Bourne movies
Other: I used to race jetskis in the late 90's. My 1996 Sea-Doo XP had 150 horsepower and would accelerate from idle to 62 mph in 4 seconds.

Name: Markus Spodzieja
Profession: Actor/Barista/Cosplayer(?)
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay Armor Building
Favorite part of Halo: Every time the bass drops and you know s*** is about to get real. "DAHNDAHNDAHNDAAAAHN"
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Anything of the Blizzard genre, between WoW or Overwatch
Other Interests: Guided meditation, mental wellness, hiking, conventions, comedy, living my BEST LIFE.
Favorite Food: Pretzels.
Other: Don't forget to breathe!

Name: Markus Spodzieja
Profession: Actor/Barista/Cosplayer(?)
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay Armor Building
Favorite part of Halo: Every time the bass drops and you know s*** is about to get real. "DAHNDAHNDAHNDAAAAHN"
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Anything of the Blizzard genre, between WoW or Overwatch
Other Interests: Guided meditation, mental wellness, hiking, conventions, comedy, living my BEST LIFE.
Favorite Food: Pretzels.
Other: Don't forget to breathe!

OH HEY FELLOW FIRETEAM REGENT MEMBER

Name: Skyler (Sky)

Profession: Steamfitter/Pipefitter (Apprenticing still, but I will be a Journeyman one day.)

Gaming Name: NeoInsanity51

Favorite Hobbies: Playing Guitar (Most prominent right now), EDM Dance, Some vidya, Miniature painting - Warhammer 40k & Fantasy (Sometimes), Snowboarding, Longboarding, Skating, Martial Arts, Metal Fabrication, Acting, Singing, Much more I like to do lots of stuff.

Favorite part of halo: Loading the title screen and getting those nostalgic chills whenever the music starts. Ya'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout. That and the storyline, even though people say the story from books and all that get kinda messy with the games. I'm still thankful the halo universe exists.

Favorite Halo: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Reach, Halo 4 (Bungie Halo's all time fav tho) (I actually haven't played 5 yet! I've been pretty busy the last couple years however, I'm meaning to though.) (Screw it, all of them)

Favorite Video Game(s): Halo (Pretty much any of them), Darksouls II & III, Warcraft Series, Neverwinter Nights, Dawn of War II, Path of Exile, Jak & Daxter, Mechassault 2, Elder Scrolls, Mechwarrior Online, Planetside 2, (Again... I like alot of things hah)

Favorite Food: Pizza, Taco, Nacho, Pie, Steeeaak, Beef jerky, (Fooood, food gooood lol)

Favorite Band(s): A Day to Remember, Anberlin, NOFX, Circle Jerks, Rancid, Bullet For My Valentine, GBH, SNFU, Breaking Benjamin, Blink 182, Cancer Bats, Bad Religion, Billy Talent, Pink Floyd, The Verve, The Cure (Honestly, I like pretty much whatever as long as it sounds good. I'd imagine this is the same for most.)

Favorite Movie(s) & Show(s): LOTR, The Hobbit, Star Wars, Halo movies, Game of Thrones, Red vs. Blue (Hell yes), Band of Brothers, Hacksaw Ridge, Mad Max: Fury Road, Sunshine, Ender's Game,

About Me: Think I covered most of me in the previous sections tbh, should have just but "Video Games I like, Movies" and vice versa. I like meeting new people and making new friends with like minded interests that have a good sense of general morals for other people. I like alot of things as is pretty much aforementioned above, I've probably left alot out since I like a whole lot of different things and have probably gotten into whatever I tend to take a liking to! Not exactly new to the Halo community, I've loved these games since I played Halo: Combat Evolved with one of my friends co-op when we were around 8 or 9. Halo was the first console game I ever touched I think, so I grew up with this into my years as a gamer. Things have come a looong way since then. Which is actually pretty cool to have witnessed. Pretty new to the cosplaying though for Halo! I hope to see some cool people at cons in the future if and when I complete my build!

Name: Jannis
Natianality: German
Profession: studying computer science
Favorite Hobby: Video games, RC flight, Motorsports ...
Favorite part of halo: the awesome lore & the spartans
Favorite Halo: difficult question.... I started with 2, so I gues 2 :)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, some Race sims... idk it changes time to time
Other Interests: Aviation, Halo lore

Name: Ben
Profession: Performance Car Part Builder
Favorite Hobby: Mechanical watch building or knife forging
Favorite part of halo: The fact that Master Chief is boss
Favorite Halo: CE (I HATE 4 and 5 hopefully Infinite will be good since it's most likely a prequel)
Favorite Video Game: Halo (next would be Destiny)
Other Interests: Prop/Replica building, Car/Bike building
Favorite Food: Mediterranean (Shish Tawook with garlic), second would be good ol' round pie pizza
Favorite Band: Led Zeppelin
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Interstellar

Name: Sergiusz
Profession: microbiologist
Favorite Hobby: ice hockey
Favorite part of halo: Master Chief
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Graviteam tactics
Other Interests: snowboard, creating stuff (from films to paper models)
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Band: Sabaton
Favorite Movie(s): Band of Brothers, 9th Company
Other: erm... Hi everyone!

Name: Daniel
Profession: Student (Part time cleaner)
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Halo Wars Cutscenes
Favorite Halo: 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: Everything from Halo, Total War and Fallout
Other Interests: Into Reenacting and Cosplay
Favorite Food: Burgers!
Favorite Finisher: Halo 5 Assassinations
Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons
Favorite Movie(s): The Entire Star Wars Series (Except for 7-8)
Other: I like reading

Name: Emma/Octavia(take your pick though I prefer the latter and Octi is fine)
Profession: Twitch
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Tabletop Wargaming, Cosplay, Miniature Painting, Mobile Games
Favorite part of Halo: The thrill of player vs player(The thought of actually fighting someone else other than a computer is highly gratifying)
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: That is a cross between a few, Warframe, Food Fantasy, Halo, Fallout and Titanfall
Other Interests: Relaxing, chatting with friends, hanging out, and being a little nerdy and weebish
Favorite Food: You got me there to be perfectly honest, it would be a mixture of sweets.
Favorite Music: Techno, Rock, Punk and Instrumental.
Favorite Movie(s): To start it off and get the eyerolling out of the way, G-Saviour. Next up we have the Ultramarines movie, followed by Pirates of the Caribbean and lastly its obvious, Halo 4, Forward unto dawn.

Name: Tanner
Profession: Schneider Trucking after hours fulltime and College full time
Favorite hobby: Reading fantasy and sci fi books, video games, weightlifting, going on hikes
Favorite Halo: Reach and CE
Favorite Game series: SWTOR (The console version not the mmo)
Favorite Book: Eragon
Major: Going for Psychology

Really on here to look for help on how to make armor like most of us :)

Name: Dave

Profession: Tech Support

Gaming Name: Darq or DarqSoul

Favorite Hobbies: motorcycles and 3d modeling.

Favorite Halo: Reach

Favorite Video Game(s): Depends on what I'm in the mood for

Favorite Food: Everything I'm not supposed to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back