Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Z
Profession: Worked as an editor and assistant, currently just a student
Favorite Hobby: Piano
Favorite part of Halo: The lore and designs.
Favorite Halo: Lordy, I really liked Halo 3, but I really enjoyed the mechanics of 5
Favorite Video Game: Titanfall 2, but Halo is obviously up there
Other Interests: I really like skating and hockey, music of any kind as well
Favorite Food: Sushi or apples
Favorite Band: half alive
Favorite Movie(s): Deadpool, Pacific Rim, Dumplin

Name: DJ Steele
Profession: I would inside sales for my company, really want to own a prop shop some day.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Drawing, DnD
Favorite part of Halo: Legendary co-op game nights
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo or League of Legends
Favorite Food: Stir-Fry
Favorite Band: I really Like Imagine Dragons, but my taste in music changes a lot
Favorite Movie(s): FFVII: Advent Children, Forward Unto Dawn, Stardust, Lord of the rings series

Name : Naga K.
Age : 17 ( 18 in 13 days ) ( how do i contact the administrator my year of birth is set wrongly lol )
Hobby : Playing games , walk to random places and get lost ( lel )
Profession : PC repair , iPhone refurbish , smartphone diagnostics , Video Editing (mostly interview videos)
Learning to : C# , Drive and starting to attempt my first cosplay ( warrior armour with helmet )
Favourite Video Game : Halo 5 ( ik its a terrible choice but eh )
Favourite part of halo : Seeing my spartan tied up in h4 spartan ops ( first episode of season 6 i think but i know its the first episode of a season )
Favourite food : Omelette

Ok thats all i could think of now . Im open to questions and suggestions .

Hi guys, newbie incomming, braceyourselfs :p

Name: Isabelle, Isa or I_chan
Profession: I work in the renewable energy/ photovoltaic sector as technical sales assistant
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, gaming, sewing
Favorite part of halo: I have just started with the series, so can't tell atm
Favorite Halo: Atm still Halo 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Huge interest in Japanese/Asian culture, anime, manga, cosplay, crafting, sewing...
Favorite Food: Schnitzel, Sushi, sweets,
Favorite Band: To many, to name just a few: Babymetal, Sabaton, Rammstein, Hammerfall,
Favorite Movie(s): Edge of tomorrow, Forward unto Dawn,
Other: I am currently working on a MKVI master chief armor for myself.

Greetings, I_chan

Last edited:
Name: Kevin
Profession: Aerospace sector / Advanced technologies prototyping Teacher in Polytechnic institute of Setubal (PT) / Renewable energies advisor / Waiter (only when i'm bored and have time to exchange in cash lol)
Favorite Hobby: Making aircraft out of wood and 3d print
Favorite part of halo: cant tell when halo 2 story was the best overrall
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: HALO ofc
Other Interests: i'm into cnc parts since i do that in my work daily
Favorite Food: i dunno?
Favorite Band: i love many
Favorite Movie(s): interstellar, Halo foward unto dawn, many other sci-fy

i'm into a lot of prototyping since i have access to 9x 3D printers, including a few ultimakers, prusas, and custum 1200mmxD400mm delta printer,
some Milling machines, CNCs, CNC lathes, Electroerosion etc, pretty much the advances machining and manufacturing machines.

however, im new to this and i want to try to pring some helmets and i don't find the game 3d files so i can work them on CATIA V5 (yes i have access to this beyond premium software too, i am expert at this basically, i have a prototyping lab all for myself, since i'm in charge here)

so.. hi!?

Name: Blane
Favorite Hobby: Reading and writing.
Favorite part of halo: Halo 3... (The Covenant) mission... Hornets and TWO SCARABS!!!
Favorite Halo: Halo 3... Good memories!
Favorite Video Games: Halo 3, Fallout New Vegas, Half Life 2, Portal 2.
Other Interests: Making props and costumes... As you can probably tell.
Favorite Food: NOT everything bagels.
Favorite Movie(s): Robots and Like every Star Wars movie ever.
Noob's Plan: I plan to start and finish my first spartan suit! I will build a blue Halo 3 EVA guy with THE ODD BALL!

Name: Kevin
Profession: Aerospace sector / Advanced technologies prototyping Teacher in Polytechnic institute of Setubal (PT) / Renewable energies advisor / Waiter (only when i'm bored and have time to exchange in cash lol)
Favorite Hobby: Making aircraft out of wood and 3d print
Favorite part of halo: cant tell when halo 2 story was the best overrall
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: HALO ofc
Other Interests: i'm into cnc parts since i do that in my work daily
Favorite Food: i dunno?
Favorite Band: i love many
Favorite Movie(s): interstellar, Halo foward unto dawn, many other sci-fy

i'm into a lot of prototyping since i have access to 9x 3D printers, including a few ultimakers, prusas, and custum 1200mmxD400mm delta printer,
some Milling machines, CNCs, CNC lathes, Electroerosion etc, pretty much the advances machining and manufacturing machines.

however, im new to this and i want to try to pring some helmets and i don't find the game 3d files so i can work them on CATIA V5 (yes i have access to this beyond premium software too, i am expert at this basically, i have a prototyping lab all for myself, since i'm in charge here)

so.. hi!?
First off welcome to our great group and forum. If you haven't found out yet there are plenty of files for share and if you have any questions everyone should be able to help you out or at least get you to the right person. Hope to see youbin a full halo 2 kit someday.

Hi guys, newbie incomming, braceyourselfs :p

Name: Isabelle, Isa or I_chan
Profession: I work in the renewable energy/ photovoltaic sector as technical sales assistant
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, gaming, sewing
Favorite part of halo: I have just started with the series, so can't tell atm
Favorite Halo: Atm still Halo 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Huge interest in Japanese/Asian culture, anime, manga, cosplay, crafting, sewing...
Favorite Food: Schnitzel, Sushi, sweets,
Favorite Band: To many, to name just a few: Babymetal, Sabaton, Rammstein, Hammerfall,
Favorite Movie(s): Edge of tomorrow, Forward unto Dawn,
Other: I am currently working on a MKVI master chief armor for myself.

Greetings, I_chan
Welcome to the 405th. b
Be sure to share with us your build and if you have any questions please ask were all here to help.

First off welcome to our great group and forum. If you haven't found out yet there are plenty of files for share and if you have any questions everyone should be able to help you out or at least get you to the right person. Hope to see youbin a full halo 2 kit someday.

i hope so too, i have the knowledge to manufacture theese stuffs, however i gotta get the designs firts, and i got to reverse engineer the obj files into a more usable format

Name: Ryan
Profession: Recreation Assistant
Favorite Hobby: Reenacting
Favorite part of halo: The atmosphere, weapons, setting its all just great and the gameplay is great.
Favorite Halo: 5 (warzone)
Favorite Video Game: World of tanks.
Other Interests: I like making stuff from scratch, its a challenge
Favorite Food: Carne Guisada
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim

Pleasure to be here i signed up to get a cosplay ready for a anime con. The place seems great so far!

Name: Ryan
Profession: Recreation Assistant
Favorite Hobby: Reenacting
Favorite part of halo: The atmosphere, weapons, setting its all just great and the gameplay is great.
Favorite Halo: 5 (warzone)
Favorite Video Game: World of tanks.
Other Interests: I like making stuff from scratch, its a challenge
Favorite Food: Carne Guisada
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim

Pleasure to be here i signed up to get a cosplay ready for a anime con. The place seems great so far!

I'm still only a newbie too, but still: welcome on board!
If you really like making stuff from scratch, you are going to have one he'll of a great time building your fist armour!
Get the challenge started (y)(y)

I finally made it to the forums :)

Name: Tim
Profession: Kindergarten educator
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Coscerts and Costuming
Favorite part of halo: I love the designs and the Storyline.
Favorite Halo: I like all from 1 to Reach
Favorite Video Game: Skyrim
Favorite Food: Filled Paprika
Favorite Movie(s): Dogma, The big Lebowski

Name: Nicolas
Profession: Software Engineer for a research group, Software Engineering Major
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: The epic dialog
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 for story, Halo 3 for multiplayer, Halo Reach for art/combat.
Favorite Video Game: Halo always and forever
Other Interests: Very interested in AI and am currently pursuing a nano degree in Deep Learning
Favorite Food: Mexican

I am currently starting my first armor build, I'll be making a Black/Red Mark VI, with plans to add a HUD, shields, AI, and more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back