Iron Man 3d File, Movie Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why when I try to print this out in Pep Designer the lines don't print just the corresponding numbers to each fold?

Thanks!

***EDIT***

NM, lol I figured it out!

try the vector print option instead of bitmap print
VectorPrint.jpg

it's under File>Print and Paper Configuration

Hey all,
I am new but I am working on the Pep file by CallMeMilo, but it does not include the hands. Everyone says they will be too hard to do, but I think it would be fun and a nice challenge. They will be resin coated anyways so they should stand up for a little work right. If anyone has this file it would be sweet. I see the main 3D model on the first page has hands. If I were to put that file into Pepakura Designer V2 would it be able to unfold it, or do I have to know how to do something?

Thanks in advance.

My idea (might not work) for the hands is to hand cut cardstock in the shapes I want and use
them as a template for cutting closed cell foam (Funky Foam). Then hot glue the foam to a pair
of good fitting thin gloves.

Then cover the foam with resin and paint them. I'm hoping this way will allow some flex to the
gloves. I know the paint won't last forever if it flexes a lot, but it should be more comfortable than
a rigid hand.

If the resin doesn't work, I may seal the foam in Modge Podge or PVA glue before painting.

This is awesome and the timing is perfect, ive got a superheros and villains party to go to at the end of november so ive got just about enough time to build it.

Great work unfolding and cant wait for the rest of the suit!

thanks very much for the ideas and thansks Ben for the file. It did not work out as I had hoped though. I think I will cast my hands and then just sculpt the pieces using the Sculpey that hardens into a rubber. We shall see how that goes.

BenStreeper said:
All the Ironman Pdo's I have been working on. Currently making a new set of calfs and thighs.

This is awesome, TY!

I am in no way talking down on the efforts of BenStreeper as I think he's done an awesome job, but I have found around 4 versions of Ironman Pep files, does anyone know how these compare to all the others? I am looking for the highest detailed version, these look like they're it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have looked all over the net and also only found 3 or 4 pep versions of ironman. BenStreeper's are the highest detail I have found. However, I personally will use bits and pieces from different versions when I start building.

dantastic said:
I have looked all over the net and also only found 3 or 4 pep versions of ironman. BenStreeper's are the highest detail I have found. However, I personally will use bits and pieces from different versions when I start building.

Excellent. I've already started on the helmet. Thanks again to anyone involved for their hard work getting these Pep files out!

BenStreeper said:
th_100_2157.jpg
STOP

Try my newer easier files
Simple Ironman Pdo's now with extra awsomeness

Remember: There is no charge for awsomeness, or attractiveness

HAHA, that movie was way funnier than I thought it was going to be! Thanks for the new files.

Same great detail with new lower folds.
except for the chest piece, it now has more detail and no gap on the sides.
also took out some unnecessary folds to make the pepping process easier.
Simple Ironman Pdo's
IronmanPep.jpg

p.s. file also includes cam. arms and helmet

hi guys i got this file of ironman helm wich is really high details, it is been scanned from a toy and it is perfect, it is a little bit difficult to unfold it and i will like the help of someone of you cause my pc is not very fast and sometimes collapse here some pictures let me know someting......
SPECIAL THANK TO MATTIA MERCANTE THE MAN WHO DID THIS JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back