Iron Man 3d File, Movie Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK GUYS HERE THE LINK WITH THE FILES , YOU GET THE WHOLE HELM AND ASWELL DIVIDED IN THE THREE PART FACE HEARS AND HELM, THE ONLY THINGS TO DO IS ERASE THE PART IN THE FACE SHIELD THE ONE CLOUSE TO THE MOUTH

ironman scan.rar

HEY GUYS I HAD AN IDEA FOR THE HANDS, THEY CAN GET GLUE TO A PAIR OG GLOVES AND IS REALLY GOOD MOBILITY
HERE SAME PICTURE AND THE LINK....

helmet is spot on accurate, however, it's gonna be hard to pep. I started editing it up for pep tonight. Started by removing all the screws (as they will be impossible to pep), and "smoothing" out some of the jaw details. It may take me a couple of days but I will have a do-able unfold for this

p.s.
the hand rar only contains jpegs

BenStreeper said:
helmet is spot on accurate, however, it's gonna be hard to pep. I started editing it up for pep tonight. Started by removing all the screws (as they will be impossible to pep), and "smoothing" out some of the jaw details. It may take me a couple of days but I will have a do-able unfold for this

p.s.
the hand rar only contains jpegs

sorry for the mistake i get you the file here now, i all ready unfold them left and right check them anyway don t know if i made a good job i think so.

hands plate.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
dantastic said:
Those new hand pdo's are great, but they sure have a ton of tiny pieces!

YES I KNOW I STILL HAVE TO GET A GOOD TECNIC TO UNFOLD STAFF, BUT MAY BE YOU CAN ADJUST IT
CAUSE THE DRAW IS GOOD...

YURI0510 said:
sorry for the mistake i get you the file here now, i all ready unfold them left and right check them anyway don t know if i made a good job i think so.

hands plate.rar

can you post the raw file for edit/ older versions of pep. I cant open you pdo's as I have the older version and I am not paying for it again.

BenStreeper said:
can you post the raw file for edit/ older versions of pep. I cant open you pdo's as I have the older version and I am not paying for it again.

BenStreeper said:
please remove last post. Posting cracked files or info is a bannable offense.
Thank you for the handplates though sir. I will fix them for you
well i didn t know
sorry about that....

Didn't I see a post a while back about someone having a copy of the ILM version of the model. I searched, but can't seem to find it now.

.rar files are WinRar archives. You need a copy of WinRar to open them. They have nothing to do with Pepakura.

Anyone get as far as the legs yet? I swear it's the same leg in the Leg 1 folder & Leg 2 folder. I also tried putting the entire thing together by importing each pdo file, it does not seem to be working as the sizes look a little messed up. Can someone confirm it is something I am doing wrong? lol :D

Sarne said:
Anyone get as far as the legs yet? I swear it's the same leg in the Leg 1 folder & Leg 2 folder. I also tried putting the entire thing together by importing each pdo file, it does not seem to be working as the sizes look a little messed up. Can someone confirm it is something I am doing wrong? lol :D

what is the problem; have you got 2 left legs?

Sarne said:

Although the model is the same for both leg 1 and 2 if you look closely at you print outs you will notice the pieces are flipped. As such when you complete this build you will notice that you will indeed have two Mirror thighs, I.E. a right and left thigh, regardless of what the model window looks like. As for the scaling, depending on what files you open you will get different sizes. You need to remember that the files in the "cammillo parts" folder will not match up to the other files as they are from Cammillo's model. If you have any other questions or problems please let me know sir.

p.s.
I have put together and fiberglassed every file in here except for the calfs

BenStreeper said:
Although the model is the same for both leg 1 and 2 if you look closely at you print outs you will notice the pieces are flipped. As such when you complete this build you will notice that you will indeed have two Mirror thighs, I.E. a right and left thigh, regardless of what the model window looks like. As for the scaling, depending on what files you open you will get different sizes. You need to remember that the files in the "cammillo parts" folder will not match up to the other files as they are from Cammillo's model. If you have any other questions or problems please let me know sir.

p.s.

hi
how does the unfold of the helm goes?

BenStreeper said:

p.s.

Excellent, thank you for the explanation! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back