Iron Man 3d File, Movie Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&GProps said:
The File at this moment is a mangled mess. I'm surprised I got it together. I used the standard Unfold the computer devised. Hella hard. If you want to give it a shot gimme a pm and I'll forward you the link.

Also If anyone would Like a shot at unfolding it better gimme a PM. Fett and I would appreciate it.
PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a download section on this site that would have all the pep stuff or is it in the separate sections? I can't wait to see how this Ironman turns out!

Ok here is the Helmet unfold. Hopefully this is a bit easier to assemble. I streamlined a lot of the folds and tried to make the pieces more symetrical. If B&G or Masterfett have anymore pdos you want unfolded send em to me and I'll get on em. This model will look cool when completed. :cool:

<a href='index.php?showtopic=0'>http://hosted.filefront.com/fsyemogushi/
</a>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fsyemogushi @ Aug 5 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ok here is the Helmet unfold. Hopefully this is a bit easier to assemble. I streamlined a lot of the folds and tried to make the pieces more symetrical. If B&G or Masterfett have anymore pdos you want unfolded send em to me and I'll get on em. This model will look cool when completed. :cool:

</a></div>
Thank you...thank you...thank you...can't wait to start tis

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fsyemogushi @ Aug 5 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ok here is the Helmet unfold. Hopefully this is a bit easier to assemble. I streamlined a lot of the folds and tried to make the pieces more symetrical. If B&G or Masterfett have anymore pdos you want unfolded send em to me and I'll get on em. This model will look cool when completed. :cool:

</a></div>

Hey for me the link is broken o.o

To be honest. Most files look like the ones lo_techstark posted a while back. Especially the helmet, bicep and forearms, thighs, crotch piece, and the rest was either modified or added. Just my opinion as I compared them earlier. Most pieces look modified as well. Just thought I'd throw this in.

Yes but this file was created Before the movie by a fan, So I dont believe these are the same. Just 2 good modelers getting it right.

And to Fett, Plz hurry Lolz.

I've power leveled my warlock to 49 from 45 today and am sick of it now. I really want to start on the rest :D.
Take your time though. Don't rush.

Firefws said:
To be honest. Most files look like the ones lo_techstark posted a while back. Especially the helmet, bicep and forearms, thighs, crotch piece, and the rest was either modified or added. Just my opinion as I compared them earlier. Most pieces look modified as well. Just thought I'd throw this in.

Actually his and mine look Almost identical because I used his as one of the refrences to build mine along with other ref pics on the web.But mine is mine ,there's gonna be alot alike because his wire frame helped me model mine, kind of following a tutorial sort of thing.His is finished though.mine,the legs are a modified game models that was posted awile ago.
That why I never wanted thanks for this project.But mine is modeled by me.But No i didn't not mod his model just in case anyone was wondering.

Sorry its been a while but I have something very worth the wait. I have modified and peped the torso file. Its unfolded and ready to put together on letter paper.

Here is the back in multiple files
th_back.jpg

http://dodownload.filefront.com/11392920//...e23a468acd676d9

And here is the front also in multiple files.
th_chest.jpg

http://dodownload.filefront.com/11392919//...e23a468acd676d9

Don't be fooled into folding every line. I have already started to assemble the front, and it s easier/better looking if you let the cardstock naturally fall into place and only fold the hard edges.

P.S. whos model is this?? I want to thank them for the AWSOMENESS.

Heres a Link to the artists youtube Video Profile.
http://www.youtube.com/user/altuve22486

Thanks for the unfold. Can't wait to start it. I normally dont fold the lines until I can see how everything fits, Usually alot less folding needs to be done than the file gives.

Also Have the sizes been changed in anyway? If not then This size give or take a few centimeters is just about right.

hmmm.... just looking at the Ironman suit, would it even be possible to move inside of it after it is fully consturcted? I mean in the movie it looks like a solid piece of armor instead of individually formed pieces such as the Master Chief (ie: right bicept, left thigh etc.)

Yah, easily.

Go look at TMP's Armor over at TheRPF.
He has action poses and everything. Some accuracy is lost. At the elbow for example you can see the "elbow pit"( is that a word?) with his under suit. He Is making a new under suit though that will disguise the areas that had to be modified.

sorry if i have not responded to anyones pm's... my wife is due to have my son any day now and i had to stop for a bit to get ready for our new baby......i have all the armor taken apart but have yet to unfold them in pep but it's on my to do list trust me...... i want this suit done too because it's what im going to ware on halloween lol ....

oh and by the way if you guys remember my first ironman helmet that i released on here about a month ago is almost done and im going to have a master mold of it too yay........... it's looking outstanding

Hey, if you guys need help unfolding send me a pm and Ill get it done pretty quick and low on the paper count. let me know. pms or message here. Thanks.

B&GProps said:
now, i gotta do it again :cautious:

We do this thing until we get it right and to perfection. That is the cost of quality. Of course if you are happy with what you have no one is stopping you from keeping what you got and working with that. Myself I'll be ready to kick it with this thing in the future some time after Dragon Con. Good work on the .pdo here!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back