Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try to get pics up tomorrow. Im pretty sure Im on the last batch of bondo. I dont get child support for another 3-4 weeks so dont expect the helmet to look complete.

The King Cobra said:
Mini Update 2

I got the shoulder Pepped and here a little snapshot of it the complete right arm :D

AMBA0292.jpg

Wow I need my haircut :p

Where did you get those amazing arm files. Are they dunglebeetle's or dancin_fool's

Last edited by a moderator:
llinformerll said:
I'm gonna try to get pics up tomorrow. Im pretty sure Im on the last batch of bondo. I dont get child support for another 3-4 weeks so dont expect the helmet to look complete.

Alright no rush informer just wanted to see how amazing it looked :D

jurgenp1 said:
Where did you get those amazing arm files. Are they dunglebeetle's or dancin_fool's

They are Dancin_Fool's arm files everything in my build are his files excluding the helmet. Dancin_Fool has some really great files and is pretty much all done except for the abdomen, spine, shins, and boots. So yeah :D

Alright guys I am sorry but there will be no update on Friday :(. I am traveling to Cape Kennedy for my Dad's Birthday on Friday and then spending the weekend at St. Augustine. I have printed the torso and about 3/4 way though cutting.

Have a great weekend. Peace

If you guys haven't noticed yet. I'm Back! from an Epic Weekend and I may show you guys some pics if you want and now that I'm back, I'm going to jump right into pepping the chest. It is 100% cut out so scoring and gluing is only on the list. I'm glad to be back and will be showing some more progress throughout the week. :D

The King Cobra said:
If you guys haven't noticed yet. I'm Back! from an Epic Weekend and I may show you guys some pics if you want and now that I'm back, I'm going to jump right into pepping the chest. It is 100% cut out so scoring and gluing is only on the list. I'm glad to be back and will be showing some more progress throughout the week. :D

Awesome, I really want to see the pics :D

The King Cobra said:

yaaaaaaaaaay king is back good luck, and after seeing your lates update i relized i had to gey my hair cut to, still long though

Alex spartan177 said:
Awesome, I really want to see the pics :D

Thanks and I will post the good pics later tonight :D

7Christian7chief7 said:
yaaaaaaaaaay king is back good luck, and after seeing your lates update i relized i had to gey my hair cut to, still long though

Yep and I still haven't gotten my haircut and it will be probably during Spring Break.

lordzoabar said:
looking good man! very smooth and very clean, looking forward to more pics! :D

Thanks Zoabar. It is no where near to done so I'm glad it looks smooth in the camera but trust me it still needs a lot of work. Thanks again

The King Cobra said:
Thanks Zoabar. It is no where near to done so I'm glad it looks smooth in the camera but trust me it still needs a lot of work. Thanks again

Well dang... lol. If you think your's needs a lot of work still (resin and 'glassing aside) then I shudder to think about mine! (curse me and my Frankenstein of an armor!) lol

lordzoabar said:
Well dang... lol. If you think your's needs a lot of work still (resin and 'glassing aside) then I shudder to think about mine! (curse me and my Frankenstein of an armor!) lol

lol. I am sure yours will turn out great :D

I just finished one War Machine arm and now I am working on the arm cannons.

I know I haven't been involved much in this Forum, Sorry Zack :( (King Cobra a.k.a My Twin Brother) but I'll make sure to add more pictures and updates. I want to start getting my armor done to catch up :p.

I have made 2 biceps one is too big the other got messed up and distorted. I will be making another bicep and the arm cannon soon. Once again sorry for not being involved to much :(

AMBA0522.jpg

The Arm does need padding because it's so bulky

Its alright Mitch. And everyone knows your my twin brother :p. I hope we can get your suit caught up with mine plus you have a signature showing your progress and the one I made is still at school :p

Looking good.

lordzoabar said:
So... are the Twin Suits gonna be powered in any way? ;)

Well we hope to get 2 arc reactors made and make 3 strobe LEDs in each gun on War Machine and the 2 LED's on Iron Man hands. We are still thinking about the Eye's lighting up and not sure how to exactly accomplice it. And will all be powered by batteries I am guessing :p

Vyronix said:
I just finished one War Machine arm and now I am working on the arm cannons.

I know I haven't been involved much in this Forum, Sorry Zack :( (King Cobra a.k.a My Twin Brother) but I'll make sure to add more pictures and updates. I want to start getting my armor done to catch up :p.

I have made 2 biceps one is too big the other got messed up and distorted. I will be making another bicep and the arm cannon soon. Once again sorry for not being involved to much :(

AMBA0522.jpg

The Arm does need padding because it's so bulky

Thats how my arm piece came out as well. But if you look at the pics of War Machine it looks like it fits him just fine. It doesnt look like he has much padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back