Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my card lol

100_0395.jpg

Since you plan on redoing the legs, does that mean you are going to use any of the new pep files out like the one bensteeper offered you?

This is looking flipping amazing. Hope everything turns out the way you want it. Gotta find that toy at target.

Tool said:
Since you plan on redoing the legs, does that mean you are going to use any of the new pep files out like the one bensteeper offered you?

No im not going to use any pepakura files. It will be free hand. Im also going to re due my helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Tony Starks said:
No im not going to use any pepakura files. It will be free hand. Im also going to re due my helmet

Seriously? cool. Hope my minigun link from earlier helped.

With the incredible job you have done on the Heavy Artillery version, I can not wait to see your take on the Hulk Buster!

Maybe you should put the helmet in a glass box like Stark's first Arc reactor. so when your douchebag coworker steals your good one you can use that one and kick his ass :D

McCaboose said:
Maybe you should put the helmet in a glass box like Stark's first Arc reactor. so when your douchebag coworker steals your good one you can use that one and kick his ass :D

It's always good to plan ahead. Speaking of which, which arc reactor tutorial did you follow?

Man i really like your armor and all the upadates/ future mechanics your going to do. Ill be right here watching your progress, again awesome work man just awesome!!!

McCaboose said:

i just thought that was funny but so true haha

Tool said:
I can't wait too see the new paint job!!! :D

I think I'm going to Cut the front part of the neck guard down just a little bit. So every one can see the helmet a little bit better. And also I feel like making a new Heavy Artillery Chest For the new up coming Iron Man 2 Movie. I'm going to mix the style of this chest with the Heavy Artillery

l_982917c249914ed1808ef2ff8c75df76.jpg

Every time I see this thread it blows me away what some ingenuity and creative enthusiasm can do. Fantastic work, and the mods you're doing are going to set the bar sky high. Kudos mate and I'll be looking forward to seeing this progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back