Iron Man Mashup Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received permission from Dungbeetle to mod his file to look like mine (his models have better edge flow :) )

but while I was modding it I had a better idea. I liked how the front of my helmet looked, but like how the back of his helmet looked, I mashed them together. My model was designed to be a perfect replica of the SideShow 1:1 Iron Man Bust, I made it a few days before I left the 405th for a few months. Hopefully now that I'm back this file can help some of ya, I know there's a thread about some of you trying to make your own bust.

I've modified it to have a removable face plate, like Dungbeetle's and has all the small details that the finished piece should have, besides the engraved lines.

Check it out!

-Thanks again to Dungbeetle for the back of the helmet!

4532563719_7603b5669c_o.jpg

Front

4533198452_db2ecd8b99_o.jpg

3/4

4532563801_c4ba1a2667_o.jpg

side

4534046454_38e3fdc803_o.jpg

Back

4533455893_8ba0e2a0a1_o.jpg

This is the model on in the position seen on the Sideshow Collectibles bust **Bust provided by Dancin_Fool and dubean33**

Unfolded by timecon HERE

Alternate Unfold by dubean33, less pieces HERE

The King Cobra said:
Can't wait to see this thing as a pep file. I'll be happy to unfold it and make it for you

Actually I've got this all unfolded :D

There's just something wrong with my 4shared account, and besides this file there are a ton of my other files that I really need. Hope nothing's wrong with it >.<

Thanks for the comment, and check back in a minute or two for the pep. If worst comes to worst I'll put it on another file host.

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
Hey sharkhead good to see you back I wondered what happened to you.

Heheh, thanks for the comment timecon! ^^

School got meh bogged down with graduation comin up and all that.

I've been practicing I could jump on that as I'm sure quite a few others will

edit: ok it's unfolded but I don't do 4 share so sharkhead send me your email to tim405th@yahoo.com and I'll forward my unfold to you to post

wow sharkhead

I knew one day the perfect helmet model would come around

I hope its as easy to pep as the original helmet. :)

STEALTH said:
wow sharkhead

I knew one day the perfect helmet model would come around

I hope its as easy to pep as the original helmet. :)

*File up in first post!*

Lol thank you, I've been working my model of Iron Man for over a year! I finally feel like I can rest and be happy with it. I think I've put over 7 different helmet models up on the site. XD

It does have a good amount of pieces as unfolded by timecon, but don't be intimidated. I've taken a thorough look and moved them around, it's not hard to put together at all.

llinformerll said:
Wow. This makes everything so much easier, thanks. BTW, is this the same size as Dungbettle's Helmet?

Eh, kinda? It's differently proportioned, since Dungbeetle's file was based off the toy and mine was off the Sideshow bust. His is longer and skinner, mine's shorter and fatter, generally near the same size.

sharkhead7854 said:
Eh, kinda? It's differently proportioned, since Dungbeetle's file was based off the toy and mine was off the Sideshow bust. His is longer and skinner, mine's shorter and fatter, generally near the same size.

hello sharkhead, are you the same guy that responded to my youtube video? I am skiejigga on youtube.

PAULFIERCE said:
hello sharkhead, are you the same guy that responded to my youtube video? I am skiejigga on youtube.

Sorry, I talk to a lot of people on YouTube. When are you referring to?

I love this. Do you mind if i do a smooth unfold of it though? No offense to Timecon, but i can't stand pepping bunches of little pieces and cutting all those flaps.

dubean33 said:
I love this. Do you mind if i do a smooth unfold of it though? No offense to Timecon, but i can't stand pepping bunches of little pieces and cutting all those flaps.

how dare you do that to Timecon :eek

*Cough* Do it...*cough* ;)

Did you guys know that IM2 comes out internationally on APRIL 30th? so the rest of the world gets to see the movie first besides the US. what the heck is that?!?

PAULFIERCE said:
Did you guys know that IM2 comes out internationally on APRIL 30th? so the rest of the world gets to see the movie first besides the US. what the heck is that?!?

Yeah i feel thats pretty lame to be honest. He is an american superhero and we have to wait a week longer than the rest of the world? WTF!

Okay people, here is the new mash-up Sharkbeetle Dunghead Iron man Helmet :) Scaled to 265 rather than the previous 275.

http://www.4shared.com/file/l2WvoxLV/Sharkbeetle_Dunghead_-_Iron_Ma.html

EDIT: Here is an unfold for people with small(er) heads like me! Its set at 250 mm

http://www.4shared.com/file/JWFKI-OK/Sharkbeetle_Dunghead_-_Iron_Ma.html

dubean33 said:
Yeah i feel thats pretty lame to be honest. He is an american superhero and we have to wait a week longer than the rest of the world? WTF!

Okay people, here is the new mash-up Sharkbeetle Dunghead Iron man Helmet :) Scaled to 265 rather than the previous 275.

http://www.4shared.com/file/l2WvoxLV/Sharkbeetle_Dunghead_-_Iron_Ma.html

EDIT: Here is an unfold for people with small(er) heads like me! Its set at 250 mm

http://www.4shared.com/file/JWFKI-OK/Sharkbeetle_Dunghead_-_Iron_Ma.html

Aha! Thanks dubean! I'll add your file to the original post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back