Ironiumcostuming Is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico, aka ironiumcostuming, is my bro. we both go to high school together. Ironium is our brainchild, But for some reason he was banned from the 405th, i need to know has he ever offended anyone on this site? btw its been 2-3 months since hes gotten to access his account.

idk i havnt seen anything big but when i did meet with him it was for a model and he was more than kind about makeing it and he only took a day for such a wonderfull model.

hmm. He is not on the banned members list, maybe he is just experiencing errors or problems accessing the server? I've seen his work, and it seems unlikely that he of all people would be banned by anything more than a hacker...or a self-aware computer virus bent on destroying mankind...

he is a good and productive member, i see no reason that he's be banned from my perspective. probably a hacker, or problems with the site.

A big thing that i need to know is if it would be okay to post topics for him and such, on his account page all traces of topics and responses are gone.

IroniumStudios, your should definitely send Adam (The site admin) an email. Even if your bro stepped out of line, there's no harm in asking what the reason was.

The thing is though, I'm doubting he was banned at all. There have been issues with IP adresses being blocked randomly by the server in the past without notice. This could possibly just be a grievous error that's gone unnoticed by staff. I would contact Adam to solve the issue.

HeavyGunner said:
IroniumStudios, your should definitely send Adam (The site admin) an email. Even if your bro stepped out of line, there's no harm in asking what the reason was.

The thing is though, I'm doubting he was banned at all. There have been issues with IP adresses being blocked randomly by the server in the past without notice. This could possibly just be a grievous error that's gone unnoticed by staff. I would contact Adam to solve the issue.

once again, another fatal problem. he did message, and e-mail adam. all he did was get the ip adress and never responded. in my standards 2 months is enough time to un-ban someone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyGunner said:

I experienced a similar problem just last month... went to sign on... nothing... Tried from like 5 different locations= different IP's... nothing... Finally what I had to do was log in using a proxy server and it worked fine, (I used www.freeproxyserver.net; FINALLY have been able to sign in normally) I dont know if it was the same exact issue as your brother, but it cant hurt to try it out, right?

hope this helps :)

lordzoabar said:
I experienced a similar problem just last month... went to sign on... nothing... Tried from like 5 different locations= different IP's... nothing... Finally what I had to do was log in using a proxy server and it worked fine, (I used www.freeproxyserver.net; FINALLY have been able to sign in normally) I dont know if it was the same exact issue as your brother, but it cant hurt to try it out, right?

hope this helps :)

sorry to kill any joy, but no luck

I noticed he was gone like 2 weeks ago. Quick question: Why doesnt he just make another account? I was looking forward to working with him on his project.

llinformerll said:
I noticed he was gone like 2 weeks ago. Quick question: Why doesnt he just make another account? I was looking forward to working with him on his project.

Well, i dont like costuming, and he does. i dunno if i can give him my account, would that be okay? he wanted me primarily to kae this account so he could let y'all know whats up.

Edit: he told me that he would love to use this account.

For some reason when I checked out his profile, it said he was last active today. Maybe there's some sort of phantom glitch following him around? o_O

Queen said:
For some reason when I checked out his profile, it said he was last active today. Maybe there's some sort of phantom glitch following him around? o_O

i dunno, but im officially quiting the 405th, and Nico is now using this account

Edit: Hi queen! long time no see, the account has been passed back to me now! and yeah i can still go on 405th as IroniumCostuming, but i get a error page the whole time! it sucks, but thanks to my bro Andrew, im back on the 405th!

banned-chimp.jpg

I banned you

""The 405th Sux"

"this stuff iz soooooooooo gay!!!!!! im leaving! and adam is so gay!"

This was posted from your IP address. I ban all sock puppet accounts on sight, I apologise if there was some bizarre mix up, but the IP's match so the hammer starts swinging.

Tell you what, be good and I wont ban you immediately :) easy

NZ-TK said:
banned-chimp.jpg

I banned you

""The 405th Sux"

"this stuff iz soooooooooo gay!!!!!! im leaving! and adam is so gay!"

This was posted from your IP address. I ban all sock puppet accounts on sight, I apologise if there was some bizarre mix up, but the IP's match so the hammer starts swinging.

Tell you what, be good and I wont ban you immediately :) easy

?, lolwut? wasn't that stuff posted by that iron man 117 guy? was he a hacker? if so he might have targeted me because o how i called him a troll. But NZ-TK, i was a member for how long? iv only wanted to help the 405th, not troll it, i dont need the ironiumcostuming account any longer because all of my post and topics getting deleted would've started me fresh anyway. If you could, could you just plain and absoluteley delet IRONIUMCOSTUMING not IroniumStudios. All in all, ironman117 = troll, hacker(in my eyes) | IroniumCostuming= hopefully unintnded victim of ban | IroniumStudios= New functional account(please dont delete this account)

I think the ironman117 account was involved in a few things. Somehow I started getting involved in PM's between that account and another random member. I remember the exact comment that you're talking about. As far as I can remember, IroniumCostuming was a productive member.

-Matt

IroniumStudios said:
?, lolwut? wasn't that stuff posted by that iron man 117 guy? was he a hacker? if so he might have targeted me because o how i called him a troll. But NZ-TK, i was a member for how long? iv only wanted to help the 405th, not troll it, i dont need the ironiumcostuming account any longer because all of my post and topics getting deleted would've started me fresh anyway. If you could, could you just plain and absoluteley delet IRONIUMCOSTUMING not IroniumStudios. All in all, ironman117 = troll, hacker(in my eyes) | IroniumCostuming= hopefully unintnded victim of ban | IroniumStudios= New functional account(please dont delete this account)

did the banned brother hop on for this post? i see pronoun changes in this...its gone from "he" to "i".

and can a mod lock this? this is stuff that needs to be handled thru mods. not thru threads. like previous posters said, contact adam. now that there is a second profile thats working right and posting, you shouldnt have any problems contacting him, or any other number of mods that could help straighten this out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back