Ironman Markiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
DYSTORTED INC said:
Oh Wow, Do want!! That turned out better than expected. Your detail lines are so deep, i was wondering if they would even register when molding. It does look a little big, but who cares!! This thing is sa-weet!

its actually not that big I'm looking down in that picture and there is no padding in it yet. There is room for about 1/4 inch of padding all around and yes with the rest of the suit it will make it look a lot closer to the correct size.

Last edited by a moderator:
finished painting my first ironman helmet hope you enjoy the vid

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

Ah thats insane i might doan Iron Man one day i have it all ready to be cut and modelled but i'm sticking with Chief for now :) But such good work if only i had the time with Uni/Work/House keeping etc... Dammit.

I love this helm!!! By the way timecon your new name is timesparks. Hahaha. Can't wait to see the flip-up face plate.

Gman said:
I love this helm!!! By the way timecon your new name is timesparks. Hahaha. Can't wait to see the flip-up face plate.
thats funny you would say that, I think thats my user name on a transformers forum I havent been to in awhile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back