Ithica's Blue Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-point has the curent high bid $550.00.

Come on people my helmets alone sell for $300.00 finished. This is a steal.

Ithica

I'd have to ask the husband, but then again we'd both want it... so it'd be more like a fight... an we have 2 dogs so we definitely can't afford it with the not-so-hooah paycheck we get and me making my own armor to begin with XD

i wish you the best though. i guess i'll just have to watch this deal slip between my little fingers XD

i wish i could buy it just to help you out man but i'm just like you i have more money going out then coming in. good luck with the auction though some body is going to get the deal of a life time.

damn you dave.... damn you.

I, like many others would love to buy this suit just to help you get the money and get there... i think i might have to try and convince my brothers to go in on this and help pay... let me get back to ya.

but at the least im gonna send some money your way on friday... how much i dont know, depends on how big my check is.

good luck selling the suit, and i hope you are able to get the money for Dcon

ithica, if i wasn't a poor student i would bid for it right now, your work is freaking jaw dropping. but sadly, due to stupid decisions in my early years of uni, i'm still stuck at that infernal place and therefore still dirt poor.

haha would you by chance accept Canadian Tire money ? cause i have a ton of that stuff ;)

hope you can get the grand that you need to make it to the con man.

O.T.

Ithica said:
Do to server issues this auction is extended until tuesday.

Ithica

Hey Ithica,

Glad I found your post. My previous post was asking about where I could buy armor and I see your set looks AWESOME. I would like to bid, but I'm also wondering how much you would charge to repaint it Red with White as the secondary color? Is that even something you'd be willing to do / what price above and beyond the cost of the suit?

I'm 6 ft tall 155 pounds with about a 31 waist (or so... haven't really checked).

Would you be willing to repaint for an additional fee? I could pre-pay etc and if you'd like to give me a call to discuss so you know I'm serious that would be alright too (just send me a PM).

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I got too excited and posted before I finished watching the video. Just read my PM's and you can give me a call.

The only thing is that I personally would prefer to stick with the regular helmet which I see you aren't going to include in the auction... perhaps that's something you still might be able to arrange?

I'll talk to you more via PM.

Thanks

So, I'd bid on this except for two things.

1. if I had a grand, it'd go to my car insurance >.>

2. I'm not 5'10", i'm like 5'6"

Good luck on the sale though!

Trooper0621 has won the auction with a high bid of $750.00.

Congrats and thank you all for bidding.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious, do you just randomly go out to places wearing that?

Yeah, I know, silly question, but I'm wondering if people do this.........just randomly go out and think "hey, I'm gonna wear some Master Chief armor!" LOL

If I ever get mine finished, I thought about going out and wearing it!! Hey, nobody will know who I am! LMAO

For real. You people are lucky lol. I'm still trying to estimate how much money it will take for me to make a full suit and exactly which method I'm even gonna use. There's only like 50 haha.

Awesome Dave! I'll send over the cash as soon as I can. We have internet here so I should be able to get on paypal sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back