It's Halloween, What Did You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i have barely even started on my armor yet, so i didnt get to do that :( but i did dress up as an aviator and went to a party my friend threw. I cant imagine having gone in armor though, as i was super overheated in just a leather jacket and shorts! lol

I have a cold so couldn't go to the relatives house which is fine. I'd be doing the same thing there like I would here. Minus playing Halo and here. So staying home was alright. No costume since well I didn't need it. Next year for sure gonna have my ODST up.

Was at home working on my CAD rocket launcher. No costume or armour right now, and probably only going to make a helmet, and only 2 trick or treaters round my way. Lol, didn't buy in any sweets this year, so had to give them cereal bars!

Halloween was pretty boring for me. I had to work and I really can't afford to take a day off since I only work 2 days out of the week. But, when I got home, I dressed up in my costume that I started making 4 years ago and I finally got a new sewing machine so I could work on it some more.

That costume is still not 100%, but it is wearble. A few things are still missing and I was never able to get a wig! :( But I still pulled off what I wanted. I made EVERYTHING to this costume, except the thigh highs and obviously the shoes! lol

LMAO I want to share......hehe

Awesome cookie points to who can give the SPECIFIC name of this character I am dressed up as! LOL

ESM2.jpg

HaloGoddess said:
Halloween was pretty boring for me. I had to work and I really can't afford to take a day off since I only work 2 days out of the week. But, when I got home, I dressed up in my costume that I started making 4 years ago and I finally got a new sewing machine so I could work on it some more.

That costume is still not 100%, but it is wearble. A few things are still missing and I was never able to get a wig! :( But I still pulled off what I wanted. I made EVERYTHING to this costume, except the thigh highs and obviously the shoes! lol

Awesome cookie points to who can give the SPECIFIC name of this character I am dressed up as! LOL

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/haloGoddess01/ESM2.jpg

Rei or Sailor Mars i would believe ^___^ from the Sailor moons?

Last edited by a moderator:
My tale is one of depression. I couldn't finish my ODST in time for the release OR halloween, so I started on a quicky marine costume, couldn't finish THAT either, so I went as black ranger from power rangers.

Shadowshail said:
I know this would be off the norm on here but i walked around in my Gebirgsjager uniform and now i am home just chillin by the door waiting for kids to come...here's some pics of my uniform though:

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Shadowshail/IMG_1829-Copy.jpg

Before the heavy coat...though i forgot to fix my uniform before i took the pic..

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Shadowshail/1.jpg

Me in my full cold weather gear...

I know its not Halo but i am still working on that...hehe next year is going to be awesome!

Gut!!!

That is awesome, did you buy the pieces or sew it up yourself? Links/Instructions if you built it please!!!

I went out around Camden, London dressed as a 28 Days Later style zombie Jack O'Neill from Stargate SG1. Got alot of posative reactions lol was great fun!!

yesterday i was at home giving candy to kids and ii was saying to my self( next year i will wear my sapartan costume so now ii need to work on it... and i got a question for you can you sit on the belt that we built for armor cause i think it's gonna break cause i mak it in paper mache it or whit water selant. plz answer

I dressed up in my mark vi and had a party at my house on the 30th, then again at an mc chris show on Halloween. I was like a B list celeb in tha club, people were shaking my hand and asking to touch my armor (no idea what they expected it to feel like. They all said "whoa!") and asking for pictures. It was a blast. I even got a bout out from one of the rappers. Now I need to do some repairs and start gearing up for next year.

Shadowshail said:
I know this would be off the norm on here but i walked around in my Gebirgsjager uniform and now i am home just chillin by the door waiting for kids to come...here's some pics of my uniform though:

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Shadowshail/IMG_1829-Copy.jpg

Before the heavy coat...though i forgot to fix my uniform before i took the pic..

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/Shadowshail/1.jpg

Me in my full cold weather gear...

I know its not Halo but i am still working on that...hehe next year is going to be awesome!

Gut!!!

That is awesome, did you buy the pieces or sew it up yourself? Links/Instructions if you built it please!!!

I never finished my ODST armor :( so I went around with my girlfriend and her little brother dressed as a cowboy (GFs idea :D ). I will never wear cowboy boots again....... lol

i was thinking of making a ODST armor in September but in that time i was a noob so i went around trick or treating as a blue M and M

HaloGoddess said:

sailor moon? Tsukino Usagi??

HaloGoddess said:

Sakura the Card Captor? I think...something like that??

-Loki

chwbcc said:
Gut!!!

I did not sew it or make it unfortunatly. I do WW2 Reenacting and have this stuff on hand so it was an easy costume to have...I even wore it at work all day! LOL

I made my own posable action figures and sent them out to terrorize the neighborhood

101_0215-1.jpg

101_0214-1.jpg

They got a little caried away...

101_0213-1.jpg

101_0212-1.jpg

Even spooked our local librairy for first place in a costume contest.

101_0194.jpg

101_0196.jpg

Great for the kids but I wasn't able to complete mine in time, was alot of fun though..

Armor got stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back