It's Halloween, What Did You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloGoddess said:
Halloween was pretty boring for me. I had to work and I really can't afford to take a day off since I only work 2 days out of the week. But, when I got home, I dressed up in my costume that I started making 4 years ago and I finally got a new sewing machine so I could work on it some more.

That costume is still not 100%, but it is wearble. A few things are still missing and I was never able to get a wig! :( But I still pulled off what I wanted. I made EVERYTHING to this costume, except the thigh highs and obviously the shoes! lol

LMAO I want to share......hehe

Awesome cookie points to who can give the SPECIFIC name of this character I am dressed up as! LOL

ESM2.jpg

Eternal Sailor Moon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i went to a party/contest

Me and my Friend won first place!

IMG_56031.jpg

10836_199608406163_545901163_403469.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

Although the suits were not 100% done, we got what we could done.

It was a lot of fun. Lots and lots of pictures and lots of bittys =D lol

Hope everyone had a good time too!

Loess said:
I'm in my ODST armor right now, handing out candy. Hard to type in gloves...

Yeah, it's also pretty hard to play 360 games in gloves. I also discovered that yesterday.

Just handed out candy. Played Halo. Watched Shaun of the Dead. Formulated plans for next year, when I'll actually do something...

Cheers!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
You took them out of their packaging *Ghasp*! How DARE you!

Lol, just kidding mate.

As for me, I was actually hit by a freeking car. So no trick r' treating for me this year... Oh well, next year.

HOLY CRAP! NO ONE posted about this? I'm guessing you are at least good enough to use a computer, so that's good, but how are you doing?

(I get worried about when people get hit by a car more than others, my bro got hit by an SUV and 35ish MPH and was close to dying, scared the $#!T outta me)

me and my nephew went as odst's. he's a h1/h2 concept odst and I'm a rookie/buck/romeo odst,heres the pics

PA210053.jpg

PA210054.jpg

PA210055.jpg

PA210056.jpg

PA210057.jpg

PA210058.jpg

PA210059.jpg

and heres how i felt after 4 hours of walking

PA210063.jpg

that realy is my cat ^^^

Here is what I did for Halloween, this suit was finished in a week and a half.

[attachment=13230:ODST Suit.jpg]

wow...Great costumes Shade and rvb18! I think i might have to make my ODST suit first!

Well this one is not halo related here is me and my wife As well as me in armor driving a golf cart around.

4068997867_7ca5e55ce4.jpg
4069801002_b60bd4c169.jpg

here is the link to my halloween pix that way you can see all the fun we had

Bobo The PandaX said:
HOLY CRAP! NO ONE posted about this? I'm guessing you are at least good enough to use a computer, so that's good, but how are you doing?

(I get worried about when people get hit by a car more than others, my bro got hit by an SUV and 35ish MPH and was close to dying, scared the $#!T outta me)

I'm fine. I just have a soar neck/back/shoulders, and a few cuts and bruses. I was told that its amaizing I wasn't hurt extremely badly. But, Im fine now.

Thanks for asking by the way.

I scared the hell out of little kids.

I did this because my odst helmet wasn't finished.

I hid in the bushes and screamed alla every time they came.

i didn't wear my suits, i did last year, but i did get punched in the face by a drunk 9th grader....yeah.

IMO brutus and superextreme were the coolest :D

I didn't wear my pep armor. I bought a USED Rubies Collector's Edition on Ebay for $75 shipped. Undersuit was crap, so I'm just wearing black pants and a long sleeved shirt.

I went to McDonalds and ordered a Number 1 after going to the Polynesian Cultural Center with my family.

@Das Brutus AWESOME! But you knew that already.

@Peter Carey - You're my idol... :) Don't you love having a helmet on in which people can't see where you're looking or what you're doing...

@rvb18 - Nice ODST Armor!

The children's costumes are great too...I wish I had you folks as my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back