J.t Morales Aka Ironleoman - Motherly Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupermanExtreme1 said:
This is a load of horsecrap. That is the last thing he would be worrying about.

He is in a coma how would someone tell you what they needed you to do.

Stop now.

exactly.

wow, this is low to fake a coma to get casts and donations :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Through telepathy mom. I send you this msg.

Let people on the 405th know I'm a coma and check threads to see if someone figured out the faceplate hinge. Also get me a helmet cast.

Thanks

You're sick

First this is a new low I agree with SupermanExtreme that if someones son was in the hospital was in a Coma I would'nt be on a website begging for casts, second I also agree that the typing is exactly the same person, Third I can say this thread does need to be locked until at least some truth comes from this that JT is actually in a coma if so then I would say it could be unlocked but if there is no truth to this and it has been a fake then this should stay locked and the member should be banned for attempting this. Just my 2 cents.

Nintendude said:
First this is a new low I agree with SupermanExtreme that if someones son was in the hospital was in a Coma I would'nt be on a website begging for casts, second I also agree that the typing is exactly the same person, Third I can say this thread does need to be locked until at least some truth comes from this that JT is actually in a coma if so then I would say it could be unlocked but if there is no truth to this and it has been a fake then this should stay locked and the member should be banned for attempting this. Just my 2 cents.

I was following this guys movements from his profile and found it strange he was browsing for iron man face place ideas on different threads

He's just taking advantage of the time hes here begging for stuff to find out more info for his own project.

2 birds with one stone

this made me so upset the minute I saw this guy typing style/structure and say "cast"

I actually prayed for you to get better...

truly the lowest low I myself ever seen on any forum

Looking at this, I agree. Also, who would realy be buying an Ironman helmet cast in Puetero Rico? Last I checked, most costumers are in the UK. or US. and one might not get a decent price. I think he played this really cool at first, he bided his time. But he made a mistake... and I compared typing styles, looks almost like a perfect match. I think this is not a witch hunt, it has a lot of evidence that it's a fraud and a load of crap. It COULD be true, say if he discussed this project a LOT with his parents, and his mom had a computer handy, but that's very unlikely. If this is a fraud, please come out and tell us. If you don't admit it, and get pinned later, you will never have respect. If we get definitive evidence you ARE in the hospital, then everything clears up fast.

You know I doubt there are that many hospitals in Puetero Rico sure they are bound by the hippocratic oath but they can tell you if a person is in the hospital. Thats one way to tell if it's a fraud or not.

Most excellent. Please give us an answer, I'm sure people will forgive and forget if you admit it. If it's real, we will ahve the true story and this will pass over.

This is just descusting! I actually have friends who have been killed or are in/have been in hospital because of drunk drivers.

The proof points towards what is seemingly the truth. You or "your son" is not in a coma. Unless typing styles have been passed down through parents, it is clear that your mother is not typing.

If the accusations above are indeed true, you are nothing more then a con artist... A bad one at that.

If you wish to prove yourself, call me over skype on on the telephone. If you need my phone number, PM me and I will give it to you. There is an easy way to prove "your son" is in a coma, and thats by a simply voice test. If you sound like a destressed mother, your not toying with us.

HOWEVER, if this is not a scam, I am extremely sorry for your son, and I will keep him in my thoughts.

If he was on myspace... boom! headshot! Unless his mom has all his passwords and usernames...

Watch, he'll claim he's lazarus!

banhammer.jpg

If this is a fraud...

EDIT: saw this on his myspace page:

"I am coming to you in the need of a lil help. I am now in Puerto Rico taking care of my grams and mom. but i am trying my hardest to get some money together to go to AB to see all of you. but i was hoping to get even just a lil help from everyone. I was supposed to have a job when i got here but it didnt work out they denied me the job when i got here and now I am unemployed an worried that i will not beable to see you all and i really want to you are all like family to me and i wish to see you again so I am setting up a donation account for my paypal and in hopes maybe a few can help any lilttle bit gets me closer to the goal of seeing you all so I hope you all can help. I will still be working hard to make money too so you all know... "

motivation for the scam? and yeah, last login 2/13/10.

LastSpartan said:
Welcome to the Internet.

I have to agree with this, though I'm very glad that the OP was able to catch on before anyone lost their lunch money to this guy. Not a new low for the internet's hell-spawn machine, but definitely a new low for this forum.

I don't know if this is a scam or not but with the way the thread is heading I think it's best to just lock it now before things get really bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back