Jackass Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

volkov

Hey guys, was just thinking of something I was going to do that would be really easy, but theres no way I'll do it until it's fall and a TON cooler again, so I think I'll see if one of you want to. It's really easy, just think to jackass when they have the fat guy chase weeman around the city, normaly dressed in sumo diapers or something dumb, and just record peoples reactions... I was going to just have a friend dress in a blue T-Shirt (I only have one set of armor), give him a red flag, and then chase him across the college campus (of course it wouldn't be that far of a run or I'd get tired in the armor). Basically all you need is one guy in armor, one guy with a flag, one guy with a video camera, and one guy to be the getaway driver so people don't have time to ask questions. If someone has two sets, it could be a lot better, one red, one blue, but I just thought I'd throw that out there for someone to do, it's going to be way to hot to do that for a long time here. Don't have to give me "credit" or whatever since it's not really very original, I just want to see it done, and a lot of people around here have the capability.

soi soi soi soi soi
Arby n' the chief <3

anyhow. That sounds like a great movie. I loled at just the script. Do it!

I personally can't do it until it cools down a bit, so it wouldn't be until like september, unless I just went for it anyway, but I thought I'd throw it out there for you people in a more comfortable climate, if it doesn't get done, I will do it

volkov said:
I personally can't do it until it cools down a bit, so it wouldn't be until like september, unless I just went for it anyway, but I thought I'd throw it out there for you people in a more comfortable climate, if it doesn't get done, I will do it
Maybe when I finish my armor I can paint it blue and we can do this one day, lol. Seeing as we both live in SC, that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah, we could run across the college of charleston campus or something if I'm feeling brave enough to run in the heat this summer

Between the three of us we out to be able to get a blue set of armor.. a flag, and a camera.. Bleh, the very thought of running in a full set of armor in 100 degrees is intimidating, but it outa be worth it...

volkov said:
Between the three of us we out to be able to get a blue set of armor.. a flag, and a camera.. Bleh, the very thought of running in a full set of armor in 100 degrees is intimidating, but it outa be worth it...
Never done it in armror....done it in sweatpants and a hoodie, it wasn't that bad. I wish you all the best of luck, drink lost of water and gatorade and please don't pass out, if you do this in the heat.

volkov said:
Only question I have is how much trouble we'll get in, xD

Since it's a public university and we're not armed or posing a threat to anyone, no trouble at all. Alternatively we could do it on the beach but the Sullivan's island police are wierd, as are the sullivans island laws (they have a bunch of strange ones). Isle of palms could work though.

volkov said:
Since it's a public university and we're not armed or posing a threat to anyone, no trouble at all. Alternatively we could do it on the beach but the Sullivan's island police are wierd, as are the sullivans island laws (they have a bunch of strange ones). Isle of palms could work though.
Yeah, it could, and I agree, Sullivan's Island is just a weird place...

We could always do it at the university, then go to the beach and cool off, maybe fly a kite in our armor or something :D

LMAO... chase each other around the college, then make peace and go fly a kite and make sand castles... that would make a funny video

volkov said:
LMAO... chase each other around the college, then make peace and go fly a kite and make sand castles... that would make a funny video
yes, yes it would :D

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
yes, yes it would :D

When would this be?

Hopefully I'd have my armor finished by the time we'd do this.

And I'm probably gonna end up being an Orange and Black/Steel Spartan.

Or maybe Clemson colors, to appease you, Volk. Or maybe Gamecock colors, to piss you off! :lol:

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
When would this be?

Hopefully I'd have my armor finished by the time we'd do this.

And I'm probably gonna end up being an Orange and Black/Steel Spartan.

Or maybe Clemson colors, to appease you, Volk. Or maybe Gamecock colors, to piss you off! :lol:

AND ME AS WELL! :p

Anyways, if we do go through with it (which hopefully we will), we'll need to come up with all the specifics...

We wear Gamecock colors, Volk wears Clemson colors, and then we beat him up and run away with the flag.

Yesh!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back