Jackass Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
We wear Gamecock colors, Volk wears Clemson colors, and then we beat him up and run away with the flag.

Yesh!

:p
No, I meant you would make me mad :p

Last edited by a moderator:
technically I'm already in gamecock colors, but as with my old armor, I intend to add tiger paws to my shoulders and kneedpads once again. (I refuse to rep the gamecocks). If I had painted my armor orange (I considered it, but I have an obsession with red) there would already be youtube videos of me chasing chickens. Anyway, let's try and keep it RvB, we can use the gamecocks red state flag I suppose, or the palmetto one. The specific's arn't a big deal, we need two sets of armor, one red, one blue (I guess that's not 100% neccesary, but obviously it would be a positive, heck I'll even help repaint it from blue to whatever color you want when the videos done. The other things we need are a state flag, and a date. Let's get the armor part handled first. Since that sort of needs to come before the date. If all else fails we might have to fallback on the blue t-shirt idea to get this rolling..

edit: and believe me imgonnagetyou, I would enjoy helping you repaint dirty blue armor clemson or red colors when we were finished

volkov said:
technically I'm already in gamecock colors, but as with my old armor, I intend to add tiger paws to my shoulders and kneedpads once again. (I refuse to rep the gamecocks). If I had painted my armor orange (I considered it, but I have an obsession with red) there would already be youtube videos of me chasing chickens. Anyway, let's try and keep it RvB, we can use the gamecocks red state flag I suppose, or the palmetto one. The specific's arn't a big deal, we need two sets of armor, one red, one blue (I guess that's not 100% neccesary, but obviously it would be a positive, heck I'll even help repaint it from blue to whatever color you want when the videos done. The other things we need are a state flag, and a date. Let's get the armor part handled first. Since that sort of needs to come before the date. If all else fails we might have to fallback on the blue t-shirt idea to get this rolling..

edit: and believe me imgonnagetyou, I would enjoy helping you repaint dirty blue armor clemson or red colors when we were finished

I got it!

One armor in Clemson colors, one armor in Gamecock colors.

Clemson chases the Gamecock person, who has the flag, or vice versa.

Something along those lines, maybe?

BTW, my armor's still in the pep stages... :p

It'd be easier if I had someone NOT at Clemson NOT taking exams and NOT being in NOT Charleston.

Resin + Me = Big, Smelly, Toxic Mess (Atleast, that's how my first 2 layers on a forearm turned out...)

I have an idea, if we can all three have armor. Sorta remake that RvB episode where Donut goes into the Blue base and takes the flag. Me and ImaGonnaGetYou in blue armor standing there talking with the South Carolina (blue version) flag to the side. volkov runs up in his red armor and grabs the flag. ImaGonnaGetYou and I turn around and notice it is gone. After a few seconds, we see volkov running and start to chase after him.

What do you think?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I have an idea, if we can all three have armor. Sorta remake that RvB episode where Donut goes into the Blue base and takes the flag. Me and ImaGonnaGetYou in blue armor standing there talking with the South Carolina (blue version) flag to the side. volkov runs up in his red armor and grabs the flag. ImaGonnaGetYou and I turn around and notice it is gone. After a few seconds, we see volkov running and start to chase after him.

What do you think?

Blue = FTL

Clemson v. Gamecocks = FTW

Seriously, who is some random guy on the street gonna know? Red vs. Blue, or Clemson vs. Gamecocks?

I say the latter.

We need to think srsly, you guys.

[attachment=4166:srsly.jpg]

you have a point, but if it's at the College of Charleston, there is no reason to do Gamecock vs. Clemson.

Now if we could assemble at one of the USC branches, then it may work...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
you have a point, but if it's at the College of Charleston, there is no reason to do Gamecock vs. Clemson.

Now if we could assemble at one of the USC branches, then it may work...

Ok, now you're thinking srsly.

We need to do this at a Clemson vs. Gamecocks Football game. We'll be the mascot pplz with those Jasman Toys Plasma Rifles and Plasma Pistols.

W00t.

Meh, that's a little too much, honestly. I liked volkov's original RvB idea, seems like it would be easier... since I don't like Clemson or Carolina (I like Clemson more, though)

there's a reason I've never worn my armor to the rivalry games, trust me, I'd think there would be at least a 25% you would be leaving in an ambulance. Around charleston it's better natured, but not around USC branches, or here for that matter. And by red vs blue I didn't mean so much red vs blue characters, so much as the multiplayer game style.. One guy with flag being chased by the other. But I like the other ideas, ideally we could do this several times and maybe make it episodic, have your typical halo multiplayer style, and maybe have a rivalry clemson USC one for kicks.. But let's start simple.. SC is a great place to film stuff, and believe me, the forest's and the wide availability of atv's could make for some good filming, but I think we need to make sure we can actually produce a very simple quality video before we jump to bigger projects. Keep in mind the clemson/usc rivalry means considerably less to the 405th (even if it means more to me)

Alright, I was thinking we'd use actual RvB characters.

Everyone would call us fags and move on...

Episodic? Sounds alright, but there might be a few problems. Namely, Micro$oft.

Honestly, Microsoft can suck my....... big toe....... for all I care.......

Episodic sounds good for me, but I doubt I'll be able to come to Charleston whenever you guys want to get together!

And who cares if we are called fags? As long as we don't show our faces, they'll never know who we are :D

haha, again, I apreciate the enthusiasm, but it was an idea should we be able to pull something basic off. Let's just get the original plan done and then decide where to go from there, so far we don't even have more then a set of armor so let's stick to the basics for now.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Yeah, good point :D

As soon as I can find some cheaper cardstock, I will be starting on my first set of armor... again...

Go to Staples. $20 per 250 sheets.

Or Office Depot, since they have around the same price.

Wal-Mart = Teh Suckzorz.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Go to Staples. $20 per 250 sheets.

Or Office Depot, since they have around the same price.

Wal-Mart = Teh Suckzorz.
I'm actually wanting cheaper than $20... I've seen some reams of 250 for like, $10...

Seno, while obviously saving money is a good thing, if you really care about saving 10 dollars, your going to have a rough time when it comes to fiberglass work (my helms normally cost me about 100 dollars to make, including visor, and not including the hours of work I put into them). I wouldn't count on wal mart to put them on sale or anything, you might be waiting forever. IMO it stinks that it would cost 20 bucks, but you do what you gotta do....

On the other hand, my savings that I had on advice of my financial management teacher is all but slaughtered because I wanted some of adam's armor, and because I spend at least 100 per helmet I make.. and because a buddy wrecked my car and I paid for it... so I might not be really amazing with money... TBH if you pay me shipping I'd ship you some for the sake of the video, but the shipping might be expensive so even that might be a bad idea.

For the record, if either of you think my scout (which I temporarily hate and need to revamp) or MKV helms are of quality you find acceptable (ok it's not sigma quality but still) I would be more then happy to help you build your armor as long as you front the cost of materials, let's put SC on the halo map!

Also, if you bring me assembled peperuka and a decent supply of fiberglass and bondo, I would be more then happy to "mud" and sand your armor for you, as long as I don't have to pay, it's almost fun anyway, cutting and glueing pep is the anoying part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back