John.117's Mk Vi Armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

adirtygaspump

Hey 405th, I started on my Mark VI armor today! It's my very first suit of armor, and I don't expect it to turn out very good. It's also normal detail, so it definitely won't be the sharpest looking armor, but it'll be good enough for me.

Progress so far:

Today, I got all of my Pep pieces cut out, and even folded a few. I plan on folding 1/3 to 1/2 of the pieces tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can make a fully pepped helmet within about a week and a half.

Alright, since there's the pics or it didn't happen policy, here's a few pictures.

2lix2lc.jpg

15x8ff4.jpg

fml8hh.jpg

Dude we are in the same boat, Id love to get one of those progress thingys....lol

Im a few steps ahead of you, havent posted a progress thread yet but yea.. message me if ya wanna compare notes :)

Rule #1 about W.I.P. threads: PICS! In the words of underdog13 "Pics or it didn't happen"

Not to be rude, but the rules keep things together.... or at least they did.... let's not get into that....

Anyway, as you're a newb, I think you'll be okay for a bit... Don't enrage the lazer-eyed blue monkey. K?

Armor Progress Signatures

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23005

Or here

http://heavenofanime.org/maker/

^That one is a bit easier

Cheers!

Okay, I'll put op some pics of some of the stuff I have already folded, although it's only a few things.

But I got all of the pieces cut out, and the next step is to fold. I'm hoping I can get it all glued together and folded in at least 2 weeks.

Sniperbaas392 said:
Rule #1 about W.I.P. threads: PICS! In the words of underdog13 "Pics or it didn't happen"

Let us stop posting that as that is really getting to be an issue here and yes I know I'm not a mod but please for the sake of keeping everyone here cool and chill/ happy and comfortable on the forums. posting "Pics or it didn't happen" all the time is just going to aggravate people even more. I should know, I'm a member of 4 forums pertaining to Dog Fights(ace-combat), virtual fighter wing(Over-G fighters), 405th infantry division!, and the hunter's lair(AvP,Predator).

Oh, and one more thing.

Hope you(guy making the costume pertaining to this thread) have a good time building you costume. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniperbaas392 said:
Anyway, as you're a newb, I think you'll be okay for a bit... Don't enrage the lazer-eyed blue monkey. K?

Okay, the Laser-eyed blue monkey has been satisfied, I've put up some pictures. Thanks a bunch for the sig help,

Thanks Monicator, I'm just afraid my armor won't look very good. I really don't expect it to, seeing that it's my first Pep project.

Your John 117! You fear nothing! :lol I think your first pep will be just fine. Dont underestimate yourself! From the pics I see your folds look good, just keep that up and it will look fine! My armor is my first pep project too and I surprised myself. If you ever put together a model kit before this will be just like that.

nate98 said:
Nice job!! Keep up the good work!!
1zowwwh.jpg

Thank you, even though it isn't much. I'm hoping I can get at least half of the cut out pieces folded today, and that I'll be able to glue together the glued pieces by next Friday.

haha, thank you Monicator. Well then apparently John-117 is afraid of Pepakura projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back