Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thang new? im dieing to make this!!!
Dude, just be patient. When it's done, it's done and then they'll post it.

Continuing to post, "Is it done yet?" over and over isn't going to bring the file here faster.

Just chill and wait just like everyone else.

Dude, just be patient. When it's done, it's done and then they'll post it.

Continuing to post, "Is it done yet?" over and over isn't going to bring the file here faster.

Just chill and wait just like everyone else.

ya exactly bee patient... (cant wait any longer)...is it done yet? :p (fun)

Just gotta fix the open edges :)

Untitled4-4.png

very soon! I sent it back to TyrDrop for distribution for unfolding, so as soon as he deems it ready he'll release the file im sure.

also can u break up the gun parts into there own files so it will be user to make. like that BruteShot that one guy made.

I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with an non-unfolded version, but TyrDropProps will release it how he sees fit.

send me the file. let me unfold it. remeber i wus the first to unfold the Halo 4 helmet
Being the 1st to unfold a certain file is totally irrelevant here. L3X is a very capable unfolder amd he'll probably release it already unfolded (with Tyr's blessing) so just wait patiently for it, just like the rest of the people here.

Being the 1st to unfold a certain file is totally irrelevant here. L3X is a very capable unfolder amd he'll probably release it already unfolded (with Tyr's blessing) so just wait patiently for it, just like the rest of the people here.
well, with the gun that's being released, that hasn't been built since AceHigh left, I would most definitely be ecstatic waiting for it, but dude, just graba coffee or somethin. lol

i cant handly the wait i must know how much longer sir?
It will be finished when it's finished. Quit asking how much long it will take, dude.

Do you see me and all of the other members here asking for it like there's no tomorrow? No. Because we are patient, not to mention eternally greatful that Tyr even decided to make Jorge's gun after Acehigh removed his.

If you were to make your own 3D models and had someone continue to post "Is it done yet?" or "How much longer!?" over and over, then you would understand.

Also, it puts stress on Tyr and L3X, saying is it done yet over and over, and them wanting all of us to have the file, so rushing him or L3X could possibly cause imperfections in the model that could be easily fixed, if we all just sit back and enjoy the ride. :) right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back