Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it puts stress on Tyr and L3X, saying is it done yet over and over, and them wanting all of us to have the file, so rushing him or L3X could possibly cause imperfections in the model that could be easily fixed, if we all just sit back and enjoy the ride. :) right?

Very much so. Takes time to build it any way, a while longer is definitely worth the wait

I hope it turn out perfect. Just wondering, as I didn't have enough time to scroll through, will there be an inclusion of a sliced version?

No one feed the Troll anymore, guys.

Just ignore him and let him get in trouble all by himself.

I hope it turn out perfect. Just wondering, as I didn't have enough time to scroll through, will there be an inclusion of a sliced version?
Trust me when I say this, my friend. A sliced version of this weapon will take alot more work to make than the normal pepakura version.

No one feed the Troll anymore, guys.

Just ignore him and let him get in trouble all by himself.

Trust me when I say this, my friend. A sliced version of this weapon will take alot more work to make than the normal pepakura version.
true. I've heard that it's better to work with sheet polystyrene, plywood, or MDF in such cases as guns like this. just hearsay, I've actually built no weapons such as yet. :/

true. I've heard that it's better to work with sheet polystyrene, plywood, or MDF in such cases as guns like this. just hearsay, I've actually built no weapons such as yet. :/

I too haven't worked with those kinds of materials.

Maybe someone with those kinds of resources can pull it off.

Glad to see everyone so excited.
I'm working on the unfold and will post it when finished.
I'd like to say within the week but that could easily change.

take your time. i'll wait for my pony shooter 10.0
you_make_apple_bloom_cry_by_midnight_cobra-d3cv0xq.jpg

/brony-hijack

@tankball

be patience, you wouldn't want Tyr to drop the project because of people like you rushing him?

@TyrDropProps

Keep up the good work!!! :D

...you DO know that you guys are all going to have to pay Blizzard Entertainment for use of the word "Soon", right?

That said, I await this release with great anticipation, as I haven't had the time or money to make Acehigh's version yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back