jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, is the ab file compatible with L3x's torso, or is it standalone? I can't tell...

CJ
It scales differently than his torso if that is what you are wondering. It would have made sense for me to make it to scale with l3x's but I didn't really think about it until too late

It scales differently than his torso if that is what you are wondering. It would have made sense for me to make it to scale with l3x's but I didn't really think about it until too late

So, scale is different, but otherwise compatible? Just want to know before I build

CJ

So, scale is different, but otherwise compatible? Just want to know before I build

CJ
i hadn't actually put his model in with the abs and it turns out that his model is more shallow than the game rip so no, they are not compatible. i'll start editing the abs so that they fit his now

Just had to get on here and say WOW. Your models are amazing. Great work man. I love when modelers really strive to be as accurate as possible. Awesome work. Keep it up.

Oh and by the way I am not sure if I missed it but did you ever release the Mark VI Helmet file? I saw what appeared to be a finished model but I am not sure if you released it in pep form.

Just had to get on here and say WOW. Your models are amazing. Great work man. I love when modelers really strive to be as accurate as possible. Awesome work. Keep it up.

Oh and by the way I am not sure if I missed it but did you ever release the Mark VI Helmet file? I saw what appeared to be a finished model but I am not sure if you released it in pep form.
nope it wasn't until now, i just got the unfold :D
Get it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/SMlSMdkL/JTM_HD_mk_vi.html

mkvi.png

On another note
Ironman mk1
get it here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/GOKF3-wz/IM_MK1_Full_Helmet_unfold.html
mk1.png

Attachments

• mkvi.png
    mkvi.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 230
  • mk1.png
    mk1.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 338
Arrrrrrrrrg JTM......
I have made a Mk VI helmet 3 times and finished 2... happy with the one i have now.....
BUT NOW I CANNOT NOT MAKE YOURS!!! GOD IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!
Wonderful job on everything man.. wonderful

Wow, the new Mark VI looks great buddy. Very nice work.

-Matt
Arrrrrrrrrg JTM......
I have made a Mk VI helmet 3 times and finished 2... happy with the one i have now.....
BUT NOW I CANNOT NOT MAKE YOURS!!! GOD IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!
Wonderful job on everything man.. wonderful

thanks, that's too bad. I tried to put every detail I could see in it and I'm pretty happy with how it came out :)

Some work done today and yesterday

kingdom_key_wip_render_1_by_jtm1997-d4xoyi6.jpg

eternal_flames_shot_2_by_jtm1997-d4xs9zn.jpg

Attachments

• eternal_flames_shot_2_by_jtm1997-d4xs9zn.jpg
    eternal_flames_shot_2_by_jtm1997-d4xs9zn.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 246
  • kingdom_key_wip_render_1_by_jtm1997-d4xoyi6.jpg
    kingdom_key_wip_render_1_by_jtm1997-d4xoyi6.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 217
Noble six HD model is done :D
mkvbdone.jpg

mkvbdoneback.jpg

currently modding it for pep

This is Gorgeous but the link to the OBJ is invalid, if you could repost it I will unfold it.

-Konstantin

Attachments

• mkvbdone.jpg
    mkvbdone.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 217
  • mkvbdoneback.jpg
    mkvbdoneback.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 204
This is Gorgeous but the link to the OBJ is invalid, if you could repost it I will unfold it.

-Konstantin

I just tried it after you mentioned that, because I completely missed the download link myself, and it worked okay for me, download successful.

On a side note jtm, your new Mass Effect helmet is shaping up very nicely. You have been cranking out some stellar work here lately!! The new Reach forearm looks great buddy.

-Matt

Dang, It refuses to work for me. I continue to get a message that says that the link is invalid or there is a violation of the 4shared terms and conditions. could you please email the helmet to rkj.russianblue@comcast.net, it would be greatly Appreciated.

-Konstantin

Dang, It refuses to work for me. I continue to get a message that says that the link is invalid or there is a violation of the 4shared terms and conditions. could you please email the helmet to rkj.russianblue@comcast.net, it would be greatly Appreciated.

-Konstantin

@jtm1997: I emailed the file directly to REDSTAR to work on an unfold. I'm sure I'll get to it as well, at some point in time.

@REDSTAR: you should see it momentarily

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back