Jun-Armor + WEP (WIP PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CON update nr1!

First thanks all! The contest went gr8,i took 2nd place in the biggest CON in scandinavia :p was really fun! Pics are comming soon!

Where in North Norway do you live? [Norwegian] Har aldri møtt noen norske 405th'ers IRL.

hehe, bor ikke lengre nord enn trondheim som student ;) pm meg for mer snakk ;)

Im trying to get my hands on some pics atm, so expecting to have some really epic pics up during the next 24 hours ;)

OK, so im posting this now so that u all can have somthing to look at until the next pics come in.

250954_10151053122010937_698082084_n.jpg

From the stage with first place in the middle ( had an insane amount of detailing that really doesnt show in the pic and a really good show on stage), Me on the left for second place and the doctor from assasins creed 2 for third place!

And yes i did not wear any balaclava to cover my neck, simply because it was extremly HOT! another one of the contetants nearly passed out in his suit due to the extreme heat! During the final and the price seremony the floor was pakked with ppl!

Well more pic to come....

This Build is now Finnished! Ill post some more pics now and ill probably make another last post later this summer with some other pics that im going to take. Thank you for a fun year! Remember Reach!

468958_10151863282810072_1850079038_o.jpg

178003_10151863283175072_400506667_o.jpg

Awesome looking suit! I love how well-rounded and complete it looks with all of the add-ons. And that sniper rifle looks like a force to be reckoned with! Great job!

Totally digging that helmet. The bullets on the shoulders look great too! (Although I do hope they didn't cause any trouble at the Con, what with being or looking very much like bullets)

Excellent and inspiring work right there!

Also...

DAT SNIPER RIFLE...:D

Totally digging that helmet. The bullets on the shoulders look great too! (Although I do hope they didn't cause any trouble at the Con, what with being or looking very much like bullets)

Excellent and inspiring work right there!

Also...

DAT SNIPER RIFLE...:D

The bullets at the con was fine, its ingraved "lighter" on the top of the bullets :p and i also sent the security at the con an email showing pics on how the guns was made and so on. no problems at all with security at the con, even the norwegian police gave me "thumbs up" when i was walking outside on the streets. That was truley an epic moment :D

lol i knew i should have emailed when i went to my con i got stoped 4 times by security and by police for having dummy .50 cal rounds on my shoulder i was like im in a giant 6foot 3 suit how do you not know this is sci fi

The bullets at the con was fine, its ingraved "lighter" on the top of the bullets :p and i also sent the security at the con an email showing pics on how the guns was made and so on. no problems at all with security at the con, even the norwegian police gave me "thumbs up" when i was walking outside on the streets. That was truley an epic moment :D

Ahah! Wow, that's awesome!

And DH27...your story is exactly WHY I was curious about security staff concerns ;-) At least they didn't kick you out or anything.

But yeah, definitely a good idea to send a e-mail with explanations, Kroforce!

Wow dude your suit really came together perfectly! I would say this should NOT be in the noob section at all as it is in no way a noobs attempt. Those last 2 pics make me wish I could do my photoshoot as I have one perfect location where I live. The only part is I have a 2 mile trek across moor land and a hike up a hill but you will see why it will be worth it.

Well done on second place and hopefully will see more to come from you.
Tom.

Ahah! Wow, that's awesome!

And DH27...your story is exactly WHY I was curious about security staff concerns ;-) At least they didn't kick you out or anything.

But yeah, definitely a good idea to send a e-mail with explanations, Kroforce!
yeah i know the head of security at my local con so he gave me a pass that shows that its just for show

Thanks so much for the positive feedback :) and @Tom....*oh gosh* im flattered!

ive have allready started to plan my next 2-3 builds or atleast what i am dreaming of making in the future. First up im going to make a foam Commander Shepard, since i have 2 other friends that are also making Mass Effect 3 armors. Thinking of maybe making a thread for my next builds on therpf.com since they are not halo related. And if it comes to that ill do some posting here aswell,.....i guess :p

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back