Jun-Armor + WEP (WIP PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! Awesome looking pic's
It's great to hear you had so much fun at the con. too

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell did I miss this build only to find it when its finished :( Absolutely stunning work my friend, and the details are worth a standing ovation, especially like the rifle with me being a gun nut and all rofl. Again bravo!!!

How the hell did I miss this build only to find it when its finished :( Absolutely stunning work my friend, and the details are worth a standing ovation, especially like the rifle with me being a gun nut and all rofl. Again bravo!!!

What Xarmymustang said!!!!!!! Excellent work. I missed this one going through stuff all the time. Just sorry that I missed it before. Better late than never I guess. Great job!

HAHA, thank you guys! :) Going to use it on one more con in september, since my next costume probably wont be finnished until then ;)

how much work on the internals on the heat cowling did you have to do

Not exactly shure what you mean.....but if you mean the fans in my helmet, they are (as said) crappy fans from china, and they are just hot glued in the front of the helmet. But they really arent worth having there since they are so crappy....

Not exactly shure what you mean.....but if you mean the fans in my helmet, they are (as said) crappy fans from china, and they are just hot glued in the front of the helmet. But they really arent worth having there since they are so crappy....

sorry for not being specific i meant on the sniper i recently brought one to turn into a sniper to get the barrel in if it quite hard to do and what did u do to modify the extension barrel

sorry for not being specific i meant on the sniper i recently brought one to turn into a sniper to get the barrel in if it quite hard to do and what did u do to modify the extension barrel

Ah :)

I simply used my dremel-tool with a "sandpaper" attachment to make the opening abit bigger. Removed the stuff on the inside (check my old pics). Its really easy. The barrel is just a broom-stick i think, a wooden pole and it was 2,5cm in diameter i think. Take a look at the pics that i have posted before ;) Hope that helped abit? :p

Time goes by like never before. Halo 4 is soon here! This build is finnished but since then ive built a N7 Shepard Suit out of foam, won 1 place with it and im being sent to sweden next summer as 1 of 4 representants from Norway. We are going to compete in the Nordic Cosplay Championchip. I've just picked out what im going to make, sadly not a halo costume. But i will return to the halo universe some time next year.

Anyways HALO 4 is here in just under a week, and im proud to say that a game shop (Spaceworld) has "hired" me to make a bit of a show for a few hours! Another good opertunity to wear the armor, really looking forward to it! Anyone else going in their armor for HALO 4 release ? :D

pst: here's a peak at my N7 Shepard suit

henrik_moeller_masseffect_cover.jpg

I know it doesnt fit a 100% in this thread but i dont really care, hope you like it :D

Have a Happy HALOween!

Dang, dude! Just as you said in the first post, best Jun costume yet! Challenge accepted on my part ;)

ps: sorry if this is considered necro posting

@RTWHOCKEY - Thanks :) And yes this post is kind of dead and finnished.

BUT! I am planning on returning to Halo for a costume in the future. Ive also convinced a friend of mine to join, so a new WIP-thread might be up early next year!

Anyways, Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back