Just Beet Assassins Creed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Well, i just finished Assassins Creed 2 and it is a very good game. much better than the first in my opinion, definitely not as repetitive as the first either. The ending is interesting and fantastic!

There will be an assassins creed 3. without a doubt

does anyone else have the game? where are you at? (keep spoilers in these tags: )

Code:
[spoiler]text here[/spoiler]

THIS IS CRAZY. The game was released yesterday. You already finished it! You've got too much time on your hands. I envy you.

I am still trying to bring myself to finish the first game...I was playing on my bro's Xbox when we were together and then i moved out of state and bought my own Xbox all my saved data was gone...i still look at it like i am mad at the game....but i do need to finish it and then work on number 2!

I'm still working on it - about half way through the game now. Been slowly completing all of the side missions and getting all the treasures and whatnot.

OMG that ending was CRAZY

Tips/ Spoilers below

1: Make sure you don't buy anything until you fully upgrade the Villa. This will ensure you a steady income for the rest of the game. Also every weapon, armor piece, and painting will add to your income. Buy them as your Villa income comes in at 20 min intervals. You will have more money than you know what to do with by the end of the game.

2: To start you funds off right turn on "Eagle Vision" in the villa. Run around and get all 8 statues. Not only will you earn an achievement but it will net you $8000 in the bank + adding to your over-all villa Value.

3: Get every feather you see, Not only will it net you an achievement but also 1 special weapon and the Auditore Cape which leads to another achievement.

4: Read, the story is told from a variety of view points. As you run around you will get actual historical data with mixed the personal views of the in game characters telling you about them. This not only furthers the story-line but also add historical perspective to the game. Also read the letters you deliver, and once unlocked the Walls of the Auditore Tomb. All of these combined with the Main character dialogues, and npc dialogues (that's right characters who run around in the city talk too) will envelope you in the story.

5: Remember about the "Uplay" feature. As you progress through the game you will unlock Uplay points. These will allow you to buy new things in game. Such as the Auditore tomb, More knives, Altiars costume, and even an xbox360 theme for you dashboard.

Enjoy, this game is fantastic.

I beat it last night too. I need to finish games like this as quickly as possible or they will keep my attention and I will ignore more important things I need to do...like sleep. :D

I like how this one had the story build up and you sort of knew what the end(if you paid attention) was about before it even happened. That's the way to write a story. Not throwing everything in someone's face at the very end with very little explanation.

Ubisoft did a good job of making their explanations of everything as complex and controversial as all those that exist in real life.

The really awesome mind bending stories are the ones that make you question your own reality if even just for a moment. This game is definitely one of those.

Don't bother with the treasure chests unless you're short on money. Focus more on upgrading your Villa. It'll eventually earn you more money than you can spend.

Also, I should have 1000/1000 here pretty soon. Only 14 more feathers and a few combat achievements left. About 1000x faster getting this 1000gs than the first game's 1000gs.

This game looks so cool! Too bad I have to wait till February to play it on the computer (I am one of those unfortunate souls who owns a Wii instead of an Xbox 360 or PS3.) The 1st Assassin's Creed was too repetitive and I couldn't stand fighting against the Crusaders, but being an Italian Assassin in the employ of the Medici Family definitely appeals to me.

Is anyone else having trouble doing the sweep achievement? I get like five guys down pretty easily but i dont get the achievement.

I only have 6 more left and then i have 1000/1000 :)

Ghost147 said:
Is anyone else having trouble doing the sweep achievement? I get like five guys down pretty easily but i dont get the achievement.

I only have 6 more left and then i have 1000/1000 :)

I'm having trouble with that one too, the problem is that it has to be done in one sweep of the staff. So they are all gonna have to be pretty close together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back