Just Sayin, I'm Still Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

big4wheeler

Jr Member
Hey guys, for some you may remember me, but as for the rest of you, your probbably wondering who is the crazy kid and why is he posting here?

Long story short, I used to hang around the forum alot during the summer, had started some cool projects but never really got anywhere, then one day I just pretty much disappeared off the face of the forum. (No I did not get abducted by the covenant) Me and my family had a few issues, and I ended up living with my dad. Pretty much all of my projects have gotten nowhere and between work, school and fixing the lumbering beast commonly known as the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, that has replaced my Mustang, I do not think I will be able to start or finish any projects until the summer. I wanted to apologize to all of those who had been expecting something out of the rocket launcher and my armor. As of the forum issue, now that I have my computer back, I will be back on to make your guys life misserable... er I mean help out in any way I can!

(Also I seem to have lost my way around the forum, so if I have posted this in the wrong section, please move it. Thanks)

Nice to have you back. :) Dang, I was hoping to hear about the current inter-Covenant relations, but it's good to hear that even though some 405thers are "leaving", some are coming back.

Cue in Monty Python's Spamalot song "He's not dead yet!"

Cheers!

big4wheeler said:
Pretty much all of my projects have gotten nowhere and between work, school and fixing the lumbering beast commonly known as the Jeep Grand Wagoneer,

Buy a Toyota. You'll spend moe time wheeling and less time fixing :D!

J/k, I know we all have vehicles that we love for different reasons! I love my 4Runner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sangheili811 said:
Buy a Toyota. You'll spend moe time wheeling and less time fixing :D !

J/k, I know we all have vehicles that we love for different reasons! I love my 4Runner.

Don't get a toyota. nor a hyunday. Buy american, or european.

LastSpartan said:
Don't get a toyota. nor a hyunday. Buy american, or european.

Toyota trucks are designed and built in Texas, and Toyota has another plant in Kentucky. What's GM doing to put Americans back to work? :pAlso, I personally know five people who had their 10-12 year old Toyota trucks' frame rot out on them, and Toyota paid them 1.5 times the KBB for their vehicles in excelent condition. Every one of them went and bought another 'yota. Would Gm or Ford do that?

So yeah, I love my truck, and I love the company that made it ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back