Keegans Warthog Start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
see, you may have posted this first but as I said "idea stealer!!! :p " I already had my body, done and sitting on the vacuum former...I just need to heat the plastic...somehow........ :p ..............

Master_Chief_13 said:
oh, wow...read the effing topic, its mentioned like 9 times

i meant, is there a warthog pepakura UPLOADED, or does he have a link for it, he obviously does have one, it saves me time from typing all of this bu its pointless now seeing as i already am

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Ok, settle down, I go my original pep files from thilther, although, I did not like them so I started scratch, and was more happy with the results. You can contact thilther for the files.
And about lights, I guess I could, Ill show you some pics of a body I already have done with lights in them later.

Ok Ok, settle down, I go my original pep files from thilther, although, I did not like them so I started scratch, and was more happy with the results. You can contact thilther for the files.
And about lights, I guess I could, Ill show you some pics of a body I already have done with lights in them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back