Killjoy's emile armour build (Pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killjoy95

Jr Member
Hello, I'v been lurking around hear for quite some time, reading the stickys, and watching all the helpful videos and finally started my first build.
The dead line for the completion is October for the London MCM expo so that should give enough time to get it finished to a descent standard.

Due to a re-shuffle in Photobucket all links have changed, so to simplify things hears a link to my photobucket. (Normal pictures will resume in next post.)

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/killjoy95/?start=all

Great work so far! From what I can tell your pep work is very clean! Fantastic paint job on the shoulder as well. Who's boot is that?

Flat out astonishing, I'm loving the paint job on that Security shoulder, can't wait to see end results :D

Hi, this is Constrictorz from armored-o-holic from Deviantart XD stalking your armor lol!

Nice Emile build! Can't wait to see it future progress!

Update time -

Im sorry for the slow rate of updates but their has been a lot going on lately like school and work. School is finished on the 27/6/11 so after that its full steam ahead on the suit.

Photos moved, refer to first post.

WOW! I can't wait to see this done. Everything's looking great. I love the foam shoe bits. I'll probably do mine like that. Also--the paint job rocks on your shoulder pieces.

That foam boot DOES look rather nice, very clean!

That helmet's gonna take a lot of sanding, but oh well.

Are you planning on vacuumforming the visor?

Thanks for the comments, it is much appreciated.

@Swift I am going to be vac-forming the visor, im just not sure on the method im going to use, thanks.

Aaron.

Someone from the UK! I might be going to MCM this year, no idea if I'll build an armour too.
Great build so far. I'll be watching this.

Ha ha it seem to be a rarity lol, it would be great if you came to MCM expo and even greater if you had a halo costume lol. If you have any questions your more than welcome to ask.
Thanks for the comment, Aaron.

I'm tempted to, I don't know whether I will yet.
I'm not new to amour building but thanks for offering help, I was halfway through an odst last year for mcm but more important matters crept up so I couldn't get it finished. Maybe I could finally do a whole suit!
I think theres someone else doing Emile also but I don't thin they're on these forums

Wow! This is looking really great! Very clean. You said you're vac forming the visor, but how are you going to do the scratched in details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back