Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be a place for me to post my blue prints for all your guy's use

SPIKER PROGRESS
spikerbluprints.png

LANCER
gearslancer23.gif

many more to come?

btw what should i make next?

dude those are sweet!!! you should make like a gravity hammer or grenades, that would be cool! (blueprints of a grav hammer what i could do with those :devil: :devil: )

What would be the point of blue prints on grenades? I think you should make some prints of a fuel just for the heck of it.

A little off topic, but I have to ask...
Is it just me, or does the Lancer, from an actual useful standpoint, seem like the most insane idea for an assault rifle ever. I mean, you have a chain saw on the bottom of a gun, so that if anything happens with that chain, you just destroyed your primary weapon as well as your CQC weapon. At that point, you might as well start using it as a baseball bat for all the good its going to do.

As to the blueprints, very slick work. I like the Spiker, and if I were a bigger fan of GoW I would probably like the Lancer as well, but either way, you got a good start going on both.

box o crayons said:
WHAT its a gun with a chainsaw bayonet the chainsaw fails and you still have a gun shooting BULLETS
Wise man once say "Weight is sign of reliability. If gun fails, you can still hit them with it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, the question then becomes, how do chain saws fail? They can stop running, in which case, no major problem. They can throw the chain, which can screw up bolt actions, and magazine access, but still relatiively easy to fix. Or they can snap the chain. If that happens, you have a strand of metal moving at a high rate of speed at and around the end of the barrel, damaging it and causing the weapon to not function and possibly blowing up in your hands the next time you fire it. Or it snaps around and chops into the breach, causing the weapon to not fire. Or it cuts into the magazine, damaging the rounds that are going into the breach, and possibly causing the gun to explode in your hands, or setting off the rounds in the magazine, causing the same thing. About the best thing you can hope for if it throws or snaps a chain is that it merely cuts off your lead hand. The weapon still functions and all you have to worry about is bleeding to death from the severed arteries in your hand. The chain saw is a cool idea in general, but in practice, I'd take a knife or bayonet on the end of my weapon over a chain saw any day of the week.

Geijin said:
Okay, the question then becomes, how do chain saws fail? They can stop running, in which case, no major problem. They can throw the chain, which can screw up bolt actions, and magazine access, but still relatiively easy to fix. Or they can snap the chain. If that happens, you have a strand of metal moving at a high rate of speed at and around the end of the barrel, damaging it and causing the weapon to not function and possibly blowing up in your hands the next time you fire it. Or it snaps around and chops into the breach, causing the weapon to not fire. Or it cuts into the magazine, damaging the rounds that are going into the breach, and possibly causing the gun to explode in your hands, or setting off the rounds in the magazine, causing the same thing. About the best thing you can hope for if it throws or snaps a chain is that it merely cuts off your lead hand. The weapon still functions and all you have to worry about is bleeding to death from the severed arteries in your hand. The chain saw is a cool idea in general, but in practice, I'd take a knife or bayonet on the end of my weapon over a chain saw any day of the week.
You misunderstand...they don't wear armor because they are getting shot at, they wear armor so they don't hurt themselves. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Make the top, bottom and end views of the spiker and lancer next. That's what I think you should do. ;)

P.S. What you have so far is very nice indeed.

juliet's right, make the rest of the angles for the ones that your working on then i think you should make a sp-laser so i can get a start on building it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back