Props Leekegan Halo Reach Predator Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome like always Lee :D

I would really like the original SPARTAN III knife.

If you are willing to make it, I can get you some screenies from Ruze´s endles screenshots :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Awesome like always Lee :D

I would really like the original SPARTAN III knife.

If you are willing to make it, I can get you some screenies from Ruze´s endles screenshots :p

What does it look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're talking about the standard issue knife as used in the beta's assinations I nearly have the blueprints done for that. :)

Alex spartan177 said:

Is this what you are talking about. The blue prints came from Juliet76, which are great.

I did make a few minor changes Joe.

ReachKnife001-1.jpg

Broken down.

ReachKnife002-1.jpg

You did it again Lee! I swear, whatever you set your hand to turns out fantastic and makes me covet. Seriously. Is there anything you make that isn't perfect?????

your level of skill with wood is almost uncanny. i am so envious of people that can access the classifieds when you start selling these.

Wow, Amazing work as always Lee. I cant wait till you start molding these. I only wish I had even a ounce of your godly skill.

I really want one :)

Andrew

LeeKegan said:
Is this what you are talking about. The blue prints came from Juliet76, which are great.

I did make a few minor changes Joe.

ReachKnife001-1.jpg

Broken down.

ReachKnife002-1.jpg

Oh God!!! Lee!!!

When are you offering this BEASTS!!!

Im totally getting one..or 2.....or 15!!! :p

Looks pretty spot on Lee, and amazing. :D

Send me a PM with any changes you think I need to make before I post the blueprint. Were the sizes okay?

Working on the sheath blueprint now. ;)

Amazing work as always Lee. Just as a questions, do you know if you are going to make this prop for sale cause it would look great as a display piece. Super work, Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back