Props LeeKegan Reach M6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Updates on light assembly.

HaloReachM6B007-1.jpg

A rail? WIN! :D You sir are a sexy man!

Is that a genuine rail that you picked up singularly/in a pack, or off of a toy?

i must have one..........

i think i just shat my pants.....

that is the most epic thing iv seen since that kids DMR........

I am in love Lee........

*tear* its a real piece of artwork.

Looks awesome!

How thick is the front of the gun? Just asking for comparison.

I believe it is 1 5/16"

Ps. I would invest in a macro lens, or backing up just a tad for your pictures. Hate to see such a beautiful gun be filtered by bad focus...

I know, sorry, it was real late and I was tired when I took the pics.

Since you have a kit that can be the Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST pistol, will this be added as a third one to the kit?

No, because the design of the slide and other parts are different.

A rail? WIN! :D You sir are a sexy man!

Is that a genuine rail that you picked up singularly/in a pack, or off of a toy?

Thanks Joe. It came off a cheap air soft gun I bought for the laser awhile ago and I used a rail off of it for this project.

Awesome! Im so pumped to start a wooden prop on my own:) So ill ask you some quick questions:D

1. What are the best tools for a beginner to use?

2. What kind of wood do you use? It looks like on some pictures that some parts of the wood are glued. Are they glued to make a block you can carve out of, or are they pieces that have been carved and then glued?

3. Do you keep your pieces under presure when you glue them? The stuff I made at school got marks from that.

Face-meltingly awesome, as always.

Off topic side note- Remember the reach magnum is an M6G, one of two known variants of the M6G (the other variant is the M6G[C] from Halo: 3.) At the time of the Battle of Reach (mid 2552,) the M6B was long retired from the UNSC.
Also, though the MA37 says MA5C on its side, the MA5C was not yet in service during the Fall of Reach, as it entered service after the MJOLNIR Mk. VI.
Your work is still ridiculously freaking awesome, Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back