Props LeeKegan Reach M6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice

is the wood working all hand? or do you have one of those wood CNC machines?

No CNC machines, all done by hand.

I was hoping to have molds made before launch, but there were many factors that held this up. First Reynolds didn't have any rubber when I went to order it before Dragon Con started and I finally got it in on Wednesday and then a friend of mine had problems with his helmet mold tearing and I sent the rubber out to him yesterday so he could get his project done. So it will be a little farther down the road before molds are made.

Lee! Ack! You're breaking my heart here!!!! Oh well, sounds like you made a good decision in helping a friend out. If only I would have known, I could have sent you some rubber.

Lee, saying that you hope we like it, its like saying that you hope we don't like Justin Bieber. Its obvious. lol.

lee when you get around to selling this kit will you be including the light and laser or will you just recommend which ones to buy?

Had a few ask about the electronics, so here are a couple of pics.

HaloReachM6B003-4.jpg

Laser from an air-soft gun wired in to a switch.

HaloReachM6B004-2.jpg

HaloReachM6B001-2.jpg

LED out of a thin key chain along with its batteries. Made battery holder wired into a push button switch.

HaloReachM6B002-5.jpg

I would love to know when or if this would be available as a kit. You could pretty much put me down for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back