Legendary Armor – Mark VI Master Chief Helmet Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think half the reason people accuse others of "Cheating" when it comes to some form of art, is because they can't fathom the amount of work it takes. And the fact they know they can't do it, and anyone else that can, they project their own BS onto them and accuse them of cheating in some way. All I have to say is dork! My stuff may not turn out as nice as yours, but geez, I wouldn't call anyone a damn recaster XD

Well, I pm'd him back but he hasn't responded. I'm not concerned with an apology. In reality, I don't care beyond this forum but it's just BS.

Ugh....we just took on a buttload of new shows. Now that the writer's strike is almost clear, the movies are coming out of the woodwork.

We gotta get these going or we'll never get them done.

BishopX said:
Ugh....we just took on a buttload of new shows. Now that the writer's strike is almost clear, the movies are coming out of the woodwork.

We gotta get these going or we'll never get them done.
what movies are you guys working on?

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks so... smooth... I just want to rub my face all over it....

wait what?
*ahem*

Anyhow. I think your doing an awesome job. I compare this to BR. I mean, there gets to be a point when you say, how much better can you get??

Right now...we are working on...
Gi Joe
Star Trek
Cirque Du Freak
American Carol
Shutter Island
Tekken
Witch Mountain
Land of the Lost
Bedtime Stories
Final Destination 4
etc....

witch mountain? remake of the classsic?

btw.... I hate you and your job....

<- jealous as hell :unsure:

LOL. You wouldn't hate me if you knew what kind of hours we work. Generally, we will work from 6am to 10pm. That is the most we can work due to union regualtions. We have to give the propmakers an 8 hour span to sleep. Of course, that only works if you sleep at the shop. Most guys live at least 45 minutes from work. When we are really busy, we work 7 days a week. It's brutal....On Spiderman 3, we worked 45 days straight with those hours. We were sleeping through our lunches.... It was awful....

Witch Mountain isn't really a remake so much as a rewrite....The Rock is in it... Acutally sounds okay...

Honestly, I dont know personally how brutal it is over there where you work, but I know I would enjoy propmaking and be 100% dedicated to it. How much does it pay? If you dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back