Legendary Armor Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandhem

Just read that whole Legendary Armor thread- the guys clearly were on their way to make the most detailed and expensive suit of Mk VI armor before disappearing into thin air. Where did they go? did they finish? they were molding so do they sell??

i'm not sure what happened to them, they just left a while ago...maybe banned?

they were on they're way to a very nice set of armor but no one really knows how it finished unless you head over to their website.

paradoxdj said:
i'm not sure what happened to them, they just left a while ago...maybe banned?...

Yeah, they were banned... for being too awesome :lol Seriously though, I think they've just got other stuff to work on... they do a lot of Star Wars gear as well as their day-jobs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha they were definetely not banned. But their emails were removed from their website, and when they were on here they seemed incredibly gung-ho about the costume and made many expensive parts. Where are they now?!

didnt SkullcandyGirl say they were really busy, i believe she stated that and closed there threads... they are either still busy, and havent had much time to work on there own stuff, or they moved on to better things (but whats better than halo?).

those dudes sure were crazy, i remember when i first joined looking through the threads and being blown away.

They're professional prop makers so when movie studios come calling, it takes up all of their time. Getting emails about Halo armors, which is just a side project, can be very distracting and interferes with what they're paid to do.

bummer! they still do have molds and several casts of the most accurate mk vi helmets out there lying around, check legendaryarmor.com

Ral Partha said:
They're professional prop makers so when movie studios come calling, it takes up all of their time.

well in that case i think they should be the ones to make the movie armor. that way they'll be sure to finish it :p

paradoxdj said:
well in that case i think they should be the ones to make the movie armor. that way they'll be sure to finish it :p

paradoxdj said:

paradoxdj said:

Stellar...What happened?

wow sorry my school comps are really slow and i accidentally hit the post button three times...really sorry.

on topic, i still stand by my previous statement that they should make the movie armor.

Lol, they changed the filters at my school so the 405th is blocked as 'gaming'. BS....anyhow.

I hope they come back sometime to finish,but they've got paid work to do so that comes first.

last i heard from them was they got alot of work. after some releases of the legendary stuff they got a huge dump on all kinda of prop makeing for movies.thus they had no spare time to do much of anything else.

I belive they have been rather bogged down. They also shifted over and finished thier Clone Trooper armor and helmets that are spectacular.

I know I still waiting for a visor to put I to my Legendary Armor Helmet.

DreadMullet said:
didnt SkullcandyGirl say they were really busy, i believe she stated that and closed there threads... they are either still busy, and havent had much time to work on there own stuff, or they moved on to better things (but whats better than halo?).

those dudes sure were crazy, i remember when i first joined looking through the threads and being blown away.

And then SHE dissapeared...

In fact, most of the mods have...

LOL...from what I was told, there IS a reason why they haven't been here for a while, its also the reason why I haven't been here as well...I just happened to login one day and find a whole lota PM's about my CQB helmet which got me back on the horse again!! Others may know but I don't think they will chime in!

Also remember that they were doing Master Chief on the side as there Star Wars Props took most of there time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back