Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout that Bishop, Just giving you all the credit you deserve. I enjoy watching the projects progress and the end result are just simply amazing

Oh. No apology necessary. The compliments are appreciated. Just wanted to clarify so that everyone gets credit where its due.

Thanks very much.

you found a 4lb crack rock? What did you do with it? Hope you sold it! jk
Yes. YES I did. Me and my brand new CNC machine, which I named CeeCee, are living happily and large-I might add, on our private island in the Bahamas. But we blew all our money on equipment and can't afford
any of the foam to make ourselves LEGENDARY!!!!!! Soooooo.

*anyone wanna buy a never used CNC machine.?

*that last part was a fake advertisment. CeeCee is a figment of my imagination...from smoking FOUR POUNDS OF CRACK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PARTY!
crackhead.jpg

crackhead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I miss all the good, juicy stuff! lol

Anyway, here's some progress on the Magnum...

wpid-IMG_20101201_203704.jpg

wpid-IMG_20101201_203737.jpg

wpid-IMG_20101201_213346.jpg

The black piece is laser engraved acrylic. I wasn't going to try to cut all those out! lol

Man some people have some really cool toys! I am working on a CNC machine through the DIY type stuff out there and will be picking brains soon for tips and tricks! Either way excellent job to the Legendary peeps!

Okay. I'm done with the part of the thread. Let's get back on track. Skullcandy Girl is making some modifications to the Reach armor before we set it up for CNC. This should be interesting since this is such an awkward shape.

We are going to be approaching the forearms a tad differently than the rest of the larger pieces of armor. We will be running them on the small 4-axis CNC machine. You will see a significant difference in detail and finish than the router.
FOREARM05.jpg

That DOES IT! Noble whatever, you're gone, no more, BANNED!

Slavefive, behave!

Everyone else that this applies to, check your egos and greediness, this will not go down like it did 2 years ago, GOD I hate cleaning up this nonsense!

Everyone who has been sweet and encouraging, thank you... where's my darn mop, ARGH!

this is incredible work you guys are all doing here, i wish i had access to machinery like you guys are using, but yet idk what the heck id bwe doing with it so i guess its better i stay with the pep work^_^ haha amazing job guys!

Look at what happens when I don't check this for a few days....phenomenal work on everything team Legendary!! The magnum is coming along great, and that CQC turned out....well....I don't think I really need to say anything that hasn't already been said. Again great work, and can't wait to see the next round of updates!!

-Matt

Agh....Let's please keep this as a build thread. If you have issues with me or my decision to not release files or Legendary Armor group property. Please send me a pm like RadioactiveMicrobe just did.

IDK what that little kid said, but from it sounds like, he was being a whiny "Beach"

From what I can deduce, it appears that he claimed he "reported this" to microsoft? Even if he actually did, there is nothing that can hold up in court cause everything slavefive/BishopX is producing is all original work, no matter how accurate it is, it's still a product created from scratch.

Same rules apply with the star wars community; don't sell something and put a claim on it as an "official product of *insert company's franchise here*"

I wouldn't think much of it. From my experience, they won't even acknowledge an email like that unless it's widely known or is actually a financial threat to their product. It seems the little kid could barely type, so that's just another reason for Microsoft to ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back