Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking awesome as always, fantastic attention to detail!

And dang Bishop you're always hopping onto Reach as I'm in my last game, about to pass out!
Was that slavefive you were with last night?
Was tempted to stay on to get a game or two in with you but it was midnight over here (East Coast) and I'd been up since about 4am.

That what I thought, double damn!

Been wanting to play with the two of you, then you're on and I was nodding off in my last game :(

sounds like ill never get one and is a Private Island a store or a joke just wondering
yes it is a joke. they are EXTEREMLY expensive, not to mention all the other things needed to make the armor. There is a reason why they are called Legendary :)

yes it is a joke. they are EXTEREMLY expensive, not to mention all the other things needed to make the armor. There is a reason why they are called Legendary :)
yay now i cn see y but i recently moved and i have a big shop a im about to go to school{2 more years not that im about to go} but i was going for automotive and thought that might help for rims or custome pieces

This particular machine is a small CNC router. 3-axis. The workable area is 40"x24"x8". This particular machine is simple to use and inexpensive. It's primarily designed for wood, foam and thin aluminum. The machine cost about $6500 new but I believe you can pick them up used for $4500ish. For metals and automotive custom work, you need a much more expensive machine.

Wow!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!! um by any chance does anyone have pep files for the cqc or any of the reach variant helmets, if you dont mind me asking? that cnc machine is cool and i wish i had one, it would help alot... Amazing work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back