Licemsed MC Armor coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 rofl dude i cannot bielive it man i thought it was gona be cheap. -.- 100 dollars least 300 dollars most this armors to crappy to fetch 500+

Leadingspartan said:
if im right you buy me this suit of armor a pepsi a plasma tv links assault rifle and pistol and the state of california =p

:shock:

Why don't you just befriend Arnold Schwarznegger? He could easily get you all of that......(hummers.....)cough..cough

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take that bet Fitz.

I agree, just because this thing is substandard doesn't mean it will be cheap.

EDIT: Woot 500th post!

No, I just know Rubies policies very well. Firsthand experience on my end. I think I'll take that bet!

If it's 100-200, I owe you....SOME of that stuff fair enough?

If it's 400-900, you owe me a pepsi if we ever meet.

i would definitely have to agree with you darke. however i wouldnt necessarily go as high as 700 unless someone at rubies thinks they can really make a killing off of these. id say between 5 and 600. ive seen the vader suits youre talking about and i know exactly what you're talking about.

hopefully it doesnt go past 400.....it looks like something i would get just to use as "paintballing/airsoft/crashtest armor" ya know......seeing how good of a beating it would take. most likely id wear it to school like i did with my stormtrooper suit...but its almost not even good enough for that........

the scratch on the chest plate looks like its wayyy too exaggerated longwise and deepwise. there isnt any shiny metal paint in any of the scratches either....but thats what armor parties are for :) !!

Don't bother buying it unless your gonna mod it....that's my opinion. Don't necessarily listen to me.

I honestly would scoff if I saw somebody wearing that, I'm not buying that.

But enough ranting on my end.

I'd like to hear you comments on whether you guys think this is modifiable?

this should be burned.
monstermakers carboard armor blows that away. none of it is porportioned right to the wearer and to the other pieces.
to me it looks like each piece is scaled differently.

:agree:

QFT. Enough said... we won't know till we know... can we continue talking about the suit now?

Anybody else notice the visor? Looks like they engraved the pattern into a single layer gold visor.... tsk tsk...

To Sean, I don'tk now if this was addressed or not, but the visor 'lines' aren't etched in, it was just a black sticker stuck over a visor.

-Matt

Jawafive said:
This is the test sample from Rubies, saw it at SDCC this week. From what they told me the final one will differ.

-Matt
that's some ugly armor man not worth a licensed agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:
For as much as that'll probably cost (if it really is licenced and Bungie/M$ doesn't pull their head out of their ass before it's released [or if Fox doesn't get involved 'cause of its movie deal.]), I'd rather buy a set of stuff from Westerfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back