Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT GIRL HAS A ROBOT ARM, EVERYONE STARES AT IT AWKWARD!
ahahahahahhahahahahahah :D!!!!!!
you just made my night ! your a Legend FROCKLIFFE!! ive watched that vid sooo many times, pretty much know all the words. brilliant!
haha, shut up :p
serriously, KILLER EPIC job on the robo arm. cant wait to see it with the under armor! :D
thanks! yeah im still trying to work out a good underarmour for the arms .. will start it soon though !
Oh man, oh man, oh man! Progress pictures! :D
I absolutely love it! :D
yeah progress pics! haha i can only ever update with pics, if i dont i feel like its not worth reading. pics are better than words for me ahah :D

that arm is awesome. you definitely have the sizing down perfect. just wondering / waiting to see how you do the under armour for the arm. my wife is making kat and every time i get on here she stands over my shoulder as i go to check out your progress.. truly inspiring. she and i have been discussing the arm and now that you are to that point we are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting.

Hey Ace
Very nice looking pep work and I agree with the others, you have pulled off the arm very well. The sizing is literally perfect.

When ya go to resin I would make sure to maybe add in some supports as it looks like it could warp easily.

My wife told me that I have to make her a Pink Kat after seeing your build thread.... thanks :p

woah! that is one AWESOME looking robotic arm! its gunna look legendary when its finished! and your armour is looking absolutely awesome too! keep up the good work!

Its looks great me & my cusion saw the pic.s on the HaloWayPoint keep up the great wrk & Remember Reach :)

AWESOME!!! Extremely well done!! Not that I'm surprised :) I applaud you with both my organic hands! With the scale and (forgive me) the natural size of your arm, that looks SOOOOOO amazing!! Perfect proportion!

Are you planning to add some extra bulk to the other arm to emphasize the robot arm?

Oh... I'm staring at it... AWKWARD!

FANTASTIC pepping and scaling!

I cant tell from the pic, but I have one question: Have you taken into concideration the shrinking from the hardening process?

Otherwise this looks totaly sweet! Want to see more!

Super Cheers! :)

Are you planning to add some extra bulk to the other arm to emphasize the robot arm?
You know, it's funny, I was just yesterday contemplating doing that for myself. LOL

I cant tell from the pic, but I have one question: Have you taken into concideration the shrinking from the hardening process?
More then that, I was wondering if she'd taken into consideration the need for space for an undersuit to fit underneath since it's so well scaled it's near flush to her arm. If it shrinks though, may just even out. LOL

miniature update

69-resize.jpg

68-resize.jpg

71-resize.jpg

70-resize.jpg

67-resize.jpg

gotta have a break sometime right?! :D

that arm is awesome. you definitely have the sizing down perfect. just wondering / waiting to see how you do the under armour for the arm. my wife is making kat and every time i get on here she stands over my shoulder as i go to check out your progress.. truly inspiring. she and i have been discussing the arm and now that you are to that point we are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting.
thanks! i do have a few ideas up my sleeve, just finished hardening it today so i will get around to the 'putting it together' stage soon :D
That Robo-arm is kick butt. Any ideas of what your gonna do for the wires inside it?
thanks! yeah just going to be using a mix of different sizes and colours, like general wiring. anything i can find really!
FANTASTIC pepping and scaling!
Otherwise this looks totaly sweet! Want to see more!
Super Cheers!
thanks LongShot! i do try :p
well i finished hardening it today with rondo, the pieces do actually have little ledges coming out so there is room for rondo. its pretty perfect to be honest!
More then that, I was wondering if she'd taken into consideration the need for space for an undersuit to fit underneath since it's so well scaled it's near flush to her arm. If it shrinks though, may just even out. LOL
yeah don't worry, when i started the robo arm i knew exactly what im doing for the undersuit. basically im using a skin tight black material, like those tight sport tops people wear. but that is just for that arm. for the other im actually putting material connecting the forearm and bicep piece. it is stretchy so i still have movement. its easier to explain through photos though!
you'll see what i mean when i get to it
AWESOME!!! Extremely well done!! Not that I'm surprised I applaud you with both my organic hands! With the scale and (forgive me) the natural size of your arm, that looks SOOOOOO amazing!! Perfect proportion!
Oh... I'm staring at it... AWKWARD!
haha thanks ShadowKat! hahaha yeah well when its finished EVERYONE will be staring at it awkwardly! :D
and to answer your question, im not actually adding any bulk to the other arm because the pieces ive built are already quite chunky and look armoured. so it works, as they make the robo arm look skinnier !
woah! that is one AWESOME looking robotic arm! its gunna look legendary when its finished! and your armour is looking absolutely awesome too! keep up the good work!
it is Legendary!! ahah i seriously cant wait to finish it and thank you!
Hey Ace
Very nice looking pep work and I agree with the others, you have pulled off the arm very well. The sizing is literally perfect.
When ya go to resin I would make sure to maybe add in some supports as it looks like it could warp easily.
My wife told me that I have to make her a Pink Kat after seeing your build thread.... thanks :p
thanks for the advice, but im already a step ahead of you! i add suports after ive tried it on, as i love taking pics of me wearing it :D
and a pink kat! nice! go for it !!
Haha no problem just doing my job. :D
I seriously can not wait to see this build finished! I'm sure it will be stunning. :)
thanks frockliffe, its getting better each day!
w00t! robo arm is awesome! can't wait to see it done, pep file release soon? CJ
thanks! well the obj file for the elbow and forearm are somewhere in this thread but the shoulder i cant release as it is a horrible piece to build!! im going to try and remodel it at a later date though :)
nice robo arm there acenat!
thanks Tyvern!
QUOTE=Z7945;445853]Its looks great me & my cusion saw the pic.s on the HaloWayPoint keep up the great wrk & Remember Reach :)[/QUOTE]
haha thanks! yeah the waypoint feature was amazing! :D

DAMN!!! your a machine!!! do you think itll be ready for the release? judging by how much youve done, imma put my money on "yes"! great work!

moooooore pictures!

wip wip wip
only one more shin and then the helmet!!
anyone know how i can get in contact with SJSUSPARTAN? i modded his helm a bit, and cant unfold it for the life on me, i need to see if i can release it so someone else who is better can have a crack at it.. im only good with little files! not pro enough for the bigger stuff yet..
73-resize.jpg

76-resize.jpg

75-resize.jpg

77-resize.jpg

74-resize.jpg

DAMN!!! your a machine!!! do you think itll be ready for the release? judging by how much youve done, imma put my money on "yes"! great work!
haha thanks! damn i better be, or all this will be a waste! ive promised many people it'll be done!

aloha acenat awesome work when i seen those bicept peice i had to use them for my carter build they look so much like the ones on the toys and the statues and yess i still collect toys so im behind again any way awesome awesome job i hope you make it to the game release btw where did you get the file for the front part of your shoe i need that aloha

I can help you out with a quick helmet unfold. I like to think of myself a pro:)

Suit is looking awesome. Can't believe Reach is so close, so much to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back