• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so as i fumble around with tinkering with some 3d files to get ready to print, i have some questions for y'all

I'm looking to buy a 3d printer and would like a decent sized one i've done some research and still scratching my head on it, Any suggestions, tips, would be appreciated,

the plans i have is to start printing off pieces of armor while i do other pieces.
Two of my four printers are Tevo Tornados and they're my perfect level of budget friendly and upgradable while still being extremely capable coming fresh out of the box. 300mmx300mmx400mm print volume so you can't do all amour pieces in one go but the majority are just hit print and ready to rock except for torsos.

I highly suggest getting an auto-leveling printer. just saves a good chunk of frustration and time, other than that... know how big of a print area you want. dont really have any other tips

I'm Fairly new to the 3d printing field, but i've seen some of the amazing parts that people have pumped out

Two of my four printers are Tevo Tornados and they're my perfect level of budget friendly and upgradable while still being extremely capable coming fresh out of the box. 300mmx300mmx400mm print volume so you can't do all amour pieces in one go but the majority are just hit print and ready to rock except for torsos.
Just looked it up, TEVO Tornado 3D Printer, Assembled Aluminium Extrusion DIY Printer Kit 300x300x400mm: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific is this the right one?

I'm Fairly new to the 3d printing field, but i've seen some of the amazing parts that people have pumped out

Just looked it up, TEVO Tornado 3D Printer, Assembled Aluminium Extrusion DIY Printer Kit 300x300x400mm: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific is this the right one?
Yessir. If you go through Tevo Canada or Tevo USA they usually have a sale on either filament or upgrade parts, sometimes printers. There's also the option for a warranty through them which I'm not sure is available through Amazon.

Yessir. If you go through Tevo Canada or Tevo USA they usually have a sale on either filament or upgrade parts, sometimes printers. There's also the option for a warranty through them which I'm not sure is available through Amazon.
I’ve looked at the Tevo USA site and it showed really low reviews on it, where as amazon it’s much higher, that’s one reason I was asking, I wanted the input of those who use it, all research is useless unless you also get the options of those who regularly use it, granted I think it’s gonna have to wait a few weeks or months, my vehicle is in the shop and I’m already looking at a tasty 1.6k bill for repairs. So things are at a stand still at the moment but worry not I’ll be back and functional soon

I’ve looked at the Tevo USA site and it showed really low reviews on it, where as amazon it’s much higher, that’s one reason I was asking, I wanted the input of those who use it, all research is useless unless you also get the options of those who regularly use it, granted I think it’s gonna have to wait a few weeks or months, my vehicle is in the shop and I’m already looking at a tasty 1.6k bill for repairs. So things are at a stand still at the moment but worry not I’ll be back and functional soon
1570903021140.png

The one on the right has been running for about 18 months and the one on the left is less than a month old but they both kick some butt. Both are now running the same set of upgrades and between the two there's no difference in capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back