• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to say it and excuse my languages *Blam* this helmet to *blam blam blam * sideways

This was the single worst thing to every build. I give it a 2 out of 10 build rating, even with heavy modify on the file the pieces twist and turn and defy any type of logic

Now that this is finished*
58667564_2923796420964616_8847601121879916544_n.jpg

Started this new helmet from Satchmo
printed at 5:36 started cutting at 5:37 am this is only a time reference for me to figure out how long it takes me

Off topic in my own forum, What should i do for my birthday since it's fast approaching i got 8 days to plan

Off topic in my own forum, What should i do for my birthday since it's fast approaching i got 8 days to plan
Paintball with some friends? I played for the first time on my birthday and it was fun, no matter the age. Then came home and played mcc.

What do you enjoy doing?

Maybe you can invite your friends and have them cut and glue pepakura for you :lol:

Paintball with some friends? I played for the first time on my birthday and it was fun, no matter the age. Then came home and played mcc.

What do you enjoy doing?

Maybe you can invite your friends and have them cut and glue pepakura for you :lol:
As for paintball i loved it but i sold my old gun i had which was a M416 with a 22 inch barrel telescoping and folding stock, I sadly sold my mcc and h5 after beating them solo legendary to buy Fallout 76 which i regret, as for what i enjoy, hmm i'm a gamer at heart but for the pepakura, i have the most stable of hands for it lol not like my 10 years of it comes to show nope not at all

so far i'm half way done with cutting the pieces out and only spent 3.5 hours
total time spent doing the helmet was a 7 hours

been busy with work and going to Black Label Society Concert

Last edited:
Out of curiosity I just redownloaded mcc and halo 5 anyone down to play with me GT Nuke459 I have a mic
Sure! I'll do whatever, depends on when you are on though. I am available this weekend... that is if I am not working on my undersuit literally the whole time... xbox: xX dash IV Xx

Sure! I'll do whatever, depends on when you are on though. I am available this weekend... that is if I am not working on my undersuit literally the whole time... xbox: xX dash IV Xx
Well I’m playing right now cause nothing better to do funny thing I said I’m apparently pissing my team off with my 27 kills a game

Played one game of halo 5 infection today. I was in first place with 95 points in the first round, and had over double of what the person in second had. The map was the crypt by the way(absolutely beutiful! I love you wyvernzu!) And immediately when the second round started, I was rubber banding so hard I couldnt even see my surroundings or play the game. Trying to move was pointless. I put a legendary boost on that game and lost... :lol:

Played one game of halo 5 infection today. I was in first place with 95 points in the first round, and had over double of what the person in second had. The map was the crypt by the way(absolutely beutiful! I love you wyvernzu!) And immediately when the second round started, I was rubber banding so hard I couldnt even see my surroundings or play the game. Trying to move was pointless. I put a legendary boost on that game and lost... :lol:
Ouch! I get to 20+ kills I start “ hoarding” weapons, I’m sorry I’m good with the BR, then my team starts trying to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back