M319 Individual Grenade launcher Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is stealing your ideas sir. If you want to make something then do it, I was simply showing that others have already made the grenade launcher, and others are already making the retro lancer. That shouldn't stop you from making your own. Many people on this site have made the same items for pep. it gives a large variety of files to choose from and although they are all the "same thing" they all are just slightly different. And some are better than others. Basically what I'm saying is don't let footsteps on the path before you stop you from walking on it.

no one is stealing your ideas sir. If you want to make something then do it, I was simply showing that others have already made the grenade launcher, and others are already making the retro lancer. That shouldn't stop you from making your own. Many people on this site have made the same items for pep. it gives a large variety of files to choose from and although they are all the "same thing" they all are just slightly different. And some are better than others. Basically what I'm saying is don't let footsteps on the path before you stop you from walking on it.
Damn well said...

Its jus that i bring up the falcon mounted nady, and then someone else decides to do it. The good thing is that the next two ideas wont be posted until completion. And they are pretty good.

Do you have any actual progress pictures yet of what you said you were making, at the start of this thread? It's been a month now, please post progress pics of the model or it gets a lock.

I cant take pictures of a Google sketchup model thats not even done yet. Besides, im starting to feel that you have a biased opinion towards me.

Yes you can take pictures of WIP models, myself and many other modelers do it all the time. Just use the Windows screenshot function.

I have no bias against you or anyone on here. I'm simply here to enforce the rules of the forum, with one of those rules being:

Explanations of Offenses:

WIP Threads with No Progress Pictures - WIP threads should not be started without a any progress pictures in the very first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least theres actually a picture of what im modeling. Ill fix it when i find out how that picture thing works, but i feel that that really complicates what should be a simple 3d model thread.

While i was sifting through all those features,tools and stuff i dont think ill ever use, i could not find anything that even sounded like that. However I did find the "un-hide" tool. I hate how i try to delete something but i accidentally hit "hide" because its right next to "delete" and cannot delete it anymore, and then it comes back up again to ruin the pep.

So anyway I didnt buy any of that so I probably do not have it.

This is a thread in which you say you're going to model something, which is a WIP thread. A WIP thread requires pictures of your progress, not a render of what you say you're going to do. It's not complicating it, it is making it follow the rules.

To take a Windows screenshot, just have your program (Sketchup) open, position the model how you'd like it to be seen, and then hit the Print Screen/ SysRq key on your keyboard. It's in the upper right hand cluster, usually with Scroll Lock and Pause/ Break.

Then open an image editing program (Photoshop, MS Paint, or GIMP, the last two of which are free) and Ctrl-V into a new image. Save the image. Voila, a screenshot of your model's progress.

Ok yeah i dont have an image editor, and MS paint will suck, nor am i going to do all of that right now.

Right now im going to go make a sammich. Im going to eat it, and then im going to go finish up some of Gears3 armor. I might even Ph test my pool.

I will get to it when im not tired of sitting in front of a computer. Maybe i might do it when i get back from the National Air and Space Center next week, because chances are, I wont do it in another day or two, and by then ill be at the N.A.a.S.C.

So are you saying even though I just gave you step-by-step directions for this simple process, you have no desire to take literally less than 120 seconds to make this thread comply with the rules?

This is what a screenshot looks like done in MS Paint; it seriously took less than 2 minutes to open the program, open the model file, screenshot, open MS paint, save image, upload to PB, and link it here:
GLScreenshot1.jpg

Please get a screenshot of your model in the WIP thread or I will lock it. Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back