M319 Individual Grenade launcher Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toacrabman

Looking at Lee's perfect scratchbuild made me want one even more, so now i am going to once again take a break from the armor, the model aircraft, the wooden DMR, the Retro Lancer pep, and a number of other things....... to create a grenade launcher in pep, that will have a working break action, the working locking lever above the grip, possibly an attachable stock to fit into that locking lug thing above the handle, and a shell to go in it. I already modeled the shell.
haloreachgrenadelauncher.jpg

Then i will model the MG460, because it would be cool to have another outrageously large weapon to be carried by our spartans that are looking for something more destructive than the HMG Jorge carries. Give them a use for the "grenadier" armor.
300px-Reach_-_MG460.jpg

man, if you could make this, it'd be awesome! it's one of my favorite weapons in the game and I've been looking for a file like this.

i think my grenade launcher nade was Dae'. If it used the other one instead would people with the more unusual opening software be able to use it too? Anyway, the semi auto one looks pretty simple, i divided it into a few parts.

First, the body, second, the rail system attached on top, the barrel, the drum, (the grenades look the same) and since its vehicle mounted, i will exclude the M2 style handles on the back, and improvise a Jorge type pistol grip, like the one used on his HMG.
I will probably also make some kinda foregrip. Im thinkin a handle mounted on the side rail behind the little attachment about the grandes status.

I think because Jorge's turret is a custom version, it will be awesome that this will be custom too! I will probably make it if you model it, so give it that heavy-duty feel toacrabman! I can't wait! Keep me updated! :D

Oh, and if you need me to take ref pics for you, just ask! :)

I think because Jorge's turret is a custom version, it will be awesome that this will be custom too! I will probably make it if you model it, so give it that heavy-duty feel toacrabman! I can't wait! Keep me updated! :D

Oh, and if you need me to take ref pics for you, just ask! :)

could you? i'd love to try this to keep my 3d modelling skills in check

CJ

E: started on forward sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back