Macattack64's Pepakura Armor... Going to make a new body plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macattack64 said:
Guys I'm gonna get some pictures of the stuff I have resined...

Brb
Link to Resined Pieces that I've done so far...
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...um&album=31

hey good work! ...i've finally found somebody that is being extremely kind and is printing me off the pieces i need to get started....as soon as i get it im going to build and resin then fiberglass ....but i think you already won the race:D haha good work

Last edited by a moderator:
dallis said:
hey good work! ...i've finally found somebody that is being extremely kind and is printing me off the pieces i need to get started....as soon as i get it im going to build and resin then fiberglass ....but i think you already won the race:D haha good work

I knew you would find some1... :)

Macattack64 said:
I knew you would find some1... :)

thanks for not going helpless on me ha ha .....i like your progress on the armour , looking great:)

dallis said:
thanks for not going helpless on me ha ha .....i like your progress on the armour , looking great:)

Yea I printed out the stuff to make a pistol but I saw it and I was like... Damn... Cuz I don't wanna do it anymore with all the scoring and cutting when I could be getting further along with the armor... How would I make a shotgun if the piece is bigger then 1 page... Glue it together?

I'm printing the shotgun pieces...

Macattack64 said:
Yea I printed out the stuff to make a pistol but I saw it and I was like... Damn... Cuz I don't wanna do it anymore with all the scoring and cutting when I could be getting further along with the armor... How would I make a shotgun if the piece is bigger then 1 page... Glue it together?
I'm printing the shotgun pieces...

yea i believe most people glued or taped their pages together if i were too much for one page .....i think you should slow down though and just work on the armor first...

I didn't do anything today... :\... I'm just getting the shotgun ready for after the armor... :\

I also printed out a pistol

Macattack64 said:
I didn't do anything today... :\... I'm just getting the shotgun ready for after the armor... :\

I also printed out a pistol

oh ha sorry for jumping to conclusions ...i thought you were gonna be stupid like me and start another project before finishing the first one hah ....but oh well good luck with the guns :)

dallis said:
oh ha sorry for jumping to conclusions ...i thought you were gonna be stupid like me and start another project before finishing the first one hah ....but oh well good luck with the guns :)

Ok today we are going on a trip... Since the pistol is the smallest thing that I can do when I'm sitting in the car... That is what I am going to do... I am going to cut it out... Score it and also double sided tape it together... I'll just have to find the stuff I used for the scoring...

Ok I think it is too big... I'm at the hotel... I'm just gonna throw it out and keep going with the armor when I get home and start the shotgun... Maybe... I probably wont work on it on monday since I got a school project...

Macattack64 said:
Ok today we are going on a trip... Since the pistol is the smallest thing that I can do when I'm sitting in the car... That is what I am going to do... I am going to cut it out... Score it and also double sided tape it together... I'll just have to find the stuff I used for the scoring...
Ok I think it is too big... I'm at the hotel... I'm just gonna throw it out and keep going with the armor when I get home and start the shotgun... Maybe... I probably wont work on it on monday since I got a school project...
kinda sucks that you have a school project ...i dont even have school yet , it starts in two days, (september 4th) haha LOSERhaha jk jk

dallis said:
kinda sucks that you have a school project ...i dont even have school yet , it starts in two days, (september 4th) haha LOSERhaha jk jk
Back from vacation... Don't know how my group is gonna get the project done... :\
I was making the pistol in the hotel and it is too big... Also while on vacation I looked at some Airsoft guns... Pistols to be exact... Saw a $7 that I could probably coulda made a magnum out of...

Also Sean Bradley has sent me a link for some nice looking visors... :)

Macattack64 said:
Back from vacation... Don't know how my group is gonna get the project done... :\
I was making the pistol in the hotel and it is too big... Also while on vacation I looked at some Airsoft guns... Pistols to be exact... Saw a $7 that I could probably coulda made a magnum out of...

Also Sean Bradley has sent me a link for some nice looking visors... :)
dude cant wait to see it done, getting any other good progress?

Macattack64 said:
Nope... I just got back about an hour ago...
are you working on it now? or,,,
by the way , i should be getting my pepakura on saturday or sunday ,
plus im starting high school tomorrow :S haha

dallis said:
are you working on it now? or,,,
by the way , i should be getting my pepakura on saturday or sunday ,
plus im starting high school tomorrow :S haha

No... I think I'm gonna go glue the sheets together for the shotgun... But I got sunburned and I don't feel like moving much on account of it... So maybe tomorrow... :(...

I think my shotgun might turn out huge... -.-... And I'm using the scale that it says... :\... Actually for the shotgun I made the scale smaller...

Today I'm gonna continue with the armor... I've been putting together a shotgun... It's looking good... But I need to get my armor further done... So I'm gonna keep resining today...

I think the shotgun might be fairly big...

I just went and put the first layer of resin on the inside of the helmet... And I dumped a bunch in one of the shotgun pieces I have been working on... I also Have both arms out there that have their first compete layer on them... :)

Can you get a shoe into the... shoe... or boot... how does that work? or do you wear it with no shoe?

Jim said:
Can you get a shoe into the... shoe... or boot... how does that work? or do you wear it with no shoe?

Yes... I'm making it into a Shoe Cover... And yes I can get it over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back