Machinima - Halo Lasted Long, Mw2 Lasted Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Cobra said:
I can also be a co-Director if you want. I love working with people and getting the perfect scene planned out. If you haven't figured it out I have made Machinima before :p

Well, OK awesome man :D

I dont have to worry about you not being online :p

Ok, ao all we need is an Adult Narrator, and we are done :)

BTW

can you give me the link of your machinima,

I really want to ee it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Ok, So all I would need is an Adult narrator and my Co-director

So for now, next week or so, I will PM you guys about the machinima and when some of you wil have to get on live

Oh, and If I dont have your Gamertag PM it to me,

and get ready to be famous :p

Didnt read much forward, but Space, ya know the ONI officer staff guy has a great voice for narrating :D

Aaron said:
Didnt read much forward, but Space, ya know the ONI officer staff guy has a great voice for narrating :D

Well Im going to ask him if hes interested

The King Cobra said:
Here is my youtube channel for ya Alex. I have a couple of episodes of sorts but I have grown bored of making Machinima but who knows I may start filming again once we get this done.

Dude, "vehicles on map" is awesome, that made me lol a couple of times :D

Ok, I forgot nintendude just wanted to be camera man, so I added Aaron as a MW2 character and Roadwarrior as a main Halo 3 character.

Roadwarrior, If you want I can move you as a background character, If you dont want to be a main character

Alex spartan177 said:
Ok, I forgot nintendude just wanted to be camera man, so I added Aaron as a MW2 character and Roadwarrior as a main Halo 3 character.

Roadwarrior, If you want I can move you as a background character, If you dont want to be a main character

Ohh sounds fun :DDDD just need a working PC mic...

Sooooo, I have no means of recording my voice...and I wont have one by the time we start. If I somwhow manage to then then I'll try to get it, but my voice does...that...thing. It changes pitch.

Aaron said:
Sooooo, I have no means of recording my voice...and I wont have one by the time we start. If I somwhow manage to then then I'll try to get it, but my voice does...that...thing. It changes pitch.

Well will see later, ut you can get good computer mics for about 25 to 30 bucks and if you dont want it later, just return it back to the store and get your money back :p

And well if the voice is a problem I will look for someone who can do your characters voice, but still this characters are going to be noobs so wills ee later :p

Well its not an action machinima is more like a comic outside-gameplay machinima.

You will egt it when I send you guys the script :p

But all I can tell you is that you will be a COD n00b :p

I can't wait : ) this seems like a huge team effort and if everybody pulls through, it will come out amazing :)

If you need a random body for Halo 3, feel free to bug me. I don't have a mic on my computer, though.

I can be an actor.

I was 343 and Did most of the Chief's dialogue :p

MikyVengeance said:
I can't wait : ) this seems like a huge team effort and if everybody pulls through, it will come out amazing :)

Me too. but I need a wireless adapter first or dismount my TV from the wall and put it near ,y computer :p

Queen said:
If you need a random body for Halo 3, feel free to bug me. I don't have a mic on my computer, though.

I will add you as a backup or extra if somebody backs out

xalener said:
I can be an actor.

I was 343 and Did most of the Chief's dialogue :p

LOL :lol

that was awesome and I cant believe it only has 800 views

Thats why people download them to machinima :p, they normally get like 20,000 views

I will also add you, but because your video is so good I will add you as a backup main actor :D

Alright Alex, I know that I begged for the part, but I'm gonna drop this. I found a part in a different machinima where I wont need to record my voice, sooo yeah. Sorry, maybe I'll get a voice thing if i get really into machinima and get a spot if you do this again :)

Aaron said:
Alright Alex, I know that I begged for the part, but I'm gonna drop this. I found a part in a different machinima where I wont need to record my voice, sooo yeah. Sorry, maybe I'll get a voice thing if i get really into machinima and get a spot if you do this again :)

Ok well man

then I wish you luck in the other machinima :D

so now I need another COD actor

BTW

anybody who doesn't have a computer mic should tell me

because you need one for this and I don't want people backing out will filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back