Machinima - Operation: Wild Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

Ok so i had an idea a couple days ago for a machinima...
Basicaly:
There's a team of spartans 3's, similar to Noble team, Being stationed at remote outposts all over reach. This team is Epsilon Company, Fire teams Alpha, Beta, Charlie, And Delta.
Beta goes missing on a recon mission to a coastal base that ONI lost contact with. The rest of epsilon company are dispatched to recover vital intel from an A.I. stored in one of Beta teams suits. This is when the covenant attack and glass most of the planet. Leaving Epsilon to survive in the small, habitable areas fighting past covenant search parties to uncover the secret that the A.I. Holds....

http://clan405thinfantry.webs.com/apps/blog/show/4159602-operation-wild-cat

if u guys could help make this idea a reality, it would be Awesomesauce at it's best :)

I think it sounds like a pretty good idea so far. When you ask for help do you mean that you want some help with the story line or are you trying to cast people for your machinima?

If you need people/ voice actors Im definitely down to help.

-Grif

Any help really...writers, a person with a capture card thing, forgers and of course actors. Some one to do special fx would help to lol

A machinima is done in game kory lol like Red vs Blue or the forgotten spartans (both of wich completely bleed awesome :) )

That would help a lot, Warmonger! i've got some points down already and if it goes good i have a way of carying it through to Halo: Reach :) Btw if u watched the trailer, sorry for the bad quality, i don't have a capture card, and my internet was down so it was me and my two younger brothers acting it out lol

Ha! I didnt see the Machinima up there! Anyways, i only have halo CE, for PC. Any Roles? XD I also have a mic, so i can voice stuff.

well it's bein' filmed in Halo 3 and hopefully (if it goes good) Halo: Reach. Voices are always welcome! A.I., Elites, Marines, Comm chatter....

We currently started filming the prologue, which will be filmed in H3. we need atleast 6 more spartans. elites will be needed and any one that wants to be a marine also...

Hey I just watched the promo and thought it was great! But a word of advice would be that each clip should be only 5-7 seconds, if you have the camera run and show one scene for 30 seconds it doesnt look as good.

An example would be like this...
Shot from really far from the characters and you hear "Ben E119 reporting in" But when I would start to say "reporting" it cuts and does a close up side shot.

Or a sniper is up on a cliff, sees an elite. The second he shoots, cut to the elite being shot through the head.

keep the scenes short, and quick!

BTW: When the hell do we start shooting?!

Hey I just watched the promo and thought it was great! But a word of advice would be that each clip should be only 5-7 seconds, if you have the camera run and show one scene for 30 seconds it doesnt look as good.

An example would be like this...
Shot from really far from the characters and you hear "Ben E119 reporting in" But when I would start to say "reporting" it cuts and does a close up side shot.

Or a sniper is up on a cliff, sees an elite. The second he shoots, cut to the elite being shot through the head.

keep the scenes short, and quick!

BTW: When the hell do we start shooting?!

once we get more people :) i tried to do a short part for the prologue but Harvey's brother kept shooting me with the hornet instead of picking us up =/

once we get more people :) i tried to do a short part for the prologue but Harvey's brother kept shooting me with the hornet instead of picking us up =/
hahaha! OK cool, few things also! I need your Xbox Live GT, mine is Bio Hazzert. Can I use any armor perms I want or do I need it to be something different? Do you want me to mask my voice or just use my own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back