Map Downloading Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronster

I've got two accounts, but I don't want to have to pay twice for the same map pack.
Is there a way I could just pay once and be able to access the download on both accounts so I don't have to pay twice???

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure on this but - Unfortunately I think you have to pay for each account that downloads it. If you have two accounts logged in at once though and one of them has the map packs you can still play.
Thats how it was for H2 - I had two accounts back then.

I have 2 accounts on my console and I only had to pay once..... Once the map packs are downloaded into the harddrive anyone that uses your console can use them ;)

the only thing you have to do is download it on your primary and then log out and sign into your other account and go into custom games and let them upload there (i had problems and had to figure this out by myself)

actually, you might be able to recover your primary and download it. then it should be on that box.

that wont work trust me. if he has two consoles = 2 hard drives. as far as i know you cant transfer data (map packs) from the hard drive onto anythign in the console. The gamertag doesnt matter, thats not what the map packs are connected to. I had to pay twice for the map packs because my first 360 died (about 2 weeks ago) and I bought a new console, I used my old hard drive and put it on the new console. Everything showed up except things that I paid for, so I had to buy and download them again.

I got so mad that I turned off my new 360, sat on the floor, and cursed loudly for about 15 minutes.... I finally gave in and bought the damn map pack again, but I also sent a very angry email to MS... I still expect to see a bloody check in the mail for $12.50.....

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I got so mad that I turned off my new 360, sat on the floor, and cursed loudly for about 15 minutes.... I finally gave in and bought the damn map pack again, but I also sent a very angry email to MS... I still expect to see a bloody check in the mail for $12.50.....

Good luck there! Seems to be some major new thinking that even though you pay for stuff (maps, videos, mp3s), it's not yours to keep. Damn the virtual world! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:

Um... it does that a lot. If the maps dont show up,
Go to the marketplace and re-download the map pack. re-downloading won't cost you anything, so
after you re-download [it goes instantly] then check your maps. If that doesn't work well,
send an angry email to MS :*(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back