"Marculus" Jiralhanae Chieftain build (may become very pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trained bear,but anyways I'm a big beefy guy played football and have been a bouncer for 9 years I think I could pull it off.Plus also been doing extra weight training to get in better shape

thanks,little place called Bellflower just north of Long Beach.unfortunately I will not be going to Comic Con but definitely next year

Awesome to see someone making this build. It's looking to be amazing so far! Are you going to use anything as fur? What are your plans for he weapon(s) going to be?

PS It's good to see another 405th member close by. I leave just south of you in Huntington Beach.

damn that sucks you wont be there have you joined the socal 405th on face book yet? there is alot of us that live here in san diego and the LA area's and we try to talk and trade idea's alot.....

Hey everyone well Life has kicked me in the bobbit,so I had to stop working on the build for a bit but will start again soon.This build will not DIE you have my word.

If any modeler are willing to make some armor models it will make things 98% easier for me to finish,I got to Halloween 2011 to finish and thanks everyone for the comps

I remember a while ago I wanted the 405th to have some brute stuff. Now that its getting more and more likely i think i might model some of the armors, like the stalker :D I like the brutes armor because its all the same base, but with different colors and attachments. Just like the spartans and later elites

I remember a while ago I wanted the 405th to have some brute stuff. Now that its getting more and more likely i think i might model some of the armors, like the stalker :D I like the brutes armor because its all the same base, but with different colors and attachments. Just like the spartans and later elites
i've got most of the halo 3 brute armours extracted as objs
i know there's the chieftan helmet file unfolded as mentioned earlier and i have the major helm unfolded somewhere...
still need to finish the jump pack brute objs

i'll see if i can get all the files up later today
CJ

Cool, is there by any chance that the halo 3 brute armors include the chieftan besides the helmet? I was hoping to build a brute some time

Hey, ForsakEnd. A few questions... what did you use to make the face? And is the face still move-able with this material? That's all :D

Sorry folks this is taking longer than I wanted,Been traveling back and forth alot between California and Nevada to check up on my mother.

MissingSpartan7:It will help greatly if you can upload the files I can unfold but using 3d programs are out of my league right now.

TsunamiX146: The face is made using Rigid Wrap,celluclay.and foam.The jaw moves up and down when I talk,I put elastic bands connecting the top and bottom jaw to help it close. its kind of heavy and when I put fake fur on it will add more weight

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back