marineback1pp.jpg

marinebutt4jv.jpg

marineshoulderandelbow5ci.jpg

marinehelmet15dv.jpg

marinefronthead9na.jpg

marinehelmetback9qm.jpg

marinebacknopacks2zn.jpg

gloves0ch.jpg

I think thats all of them =]. I show some pictures without the packs all over the marine. But I show some with the packs on so you know what the armor looksl like but what the packs look like and go also.

Thanks

-Doom

can you make them w/out the black back ground ;-)
but thanx for the pics want to maek the marine armor now :hyper:

Hmm, noticing some significant differances after comparison (if uber accuracy is your thing.) It may however be a good build up point for an ODST. if nothing else, there's the luxury of padding and adjustable sizing...

so are we going to have marine group put together just like the cobra cares site has? that would be kool to have some then we can meet up at cons and march :mrgreen:

link4044 said:
so are we going to have marine group put together just like the cobra cares site has? that would be kool to have some then we can meet up at cons and march :mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan! You can count me in for this UNSC Marine project. I was thinking of doing HALO one, but I think enough people are behind this version, HALO 2 UNSC Marines, to make me switch for good.

For those that do NOT know www.cobracares.com is the home of Cobra Cares 21st Infantry, which are a group of top quality GI Joe/Cobra costumers. For the Blue Suits, Standard Cobra Trooper, they came up with standards which where a happy medium of quality, cartoon and comic book. I, like many others, was able to follow their directions and get every thing together to join them at Dragon Con.

Dragon Con is a BIG Sci-fi, comic and art convention. Really awesome and I highly encourage you all to come if you can. I hope we can have HALO 2 Marines this year, but I rather wait for quality than to rush a job.

So, what does everyone else think about this? Is this a worth wild effort to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be funny to have about 20 marines run in and set up defensive positions around the food vendors.

haha.....i might be getting back to this project soon, might be off and on again do to my orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back