Marine Series Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt a five minute fan film idea so any way here it goes.

I had an idea to make a fan film series about halo from the marines point of veiw. Not so much as in halo universe but like if they could think in the game.
EX.
Two marines are watching these two guys ( arbiter and the cheif) in a "co-op" mission and they disscussing why everyone loves to try to kill the marines.

The general idea is to have what people are like playing the game from a marines point of veiw but having the real world knowledge. Sorry if im not clear.

Spartan-104 said:
It wasnt a five minute fan film idea so any way here it goes.

I had an idea to make a fan film series about halo from the marines point of veiw. Not so much as in halo universe but like if they could think in the game.
EX.
Two marines are watching these two guys ( arbiter and the cheif) in a "co-op" mission and they disscussing why everyone loves to try to kill the marines.

The general idea is to have what people are like playing the game from a marines point of veiw but having the real world knowledge. Sorry if im not clear.

I think I follow.. Like two marines chilling and the chief runs by and they are like "dang it he's gonna kill me for ammo isn't he?" You thinking live action or machinima

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea that takes up from the point of sargent Jhonson's marines when taking down the third shield generator and when they are stopped by Truth on the arc. Could be a funny line? " At least Im not with him, heard he restarts if he doesn't get it right."

Maybe have sargent J listen to his metal... Mc tells him that it sucks and the marine... "Oh great here it goes again...the 'This music is part of our culture/ turn that trash off rant again.....'"
Johnson and MC turn to marine and marine goes "Why did i have to say that..."

Sgt. Johnson and MC kill him and give the humiliation dance..... then steel his ammo

sssancheznes said:
Maybe have sargent J listen to his metal... Mc tells him that it sucks and the marine... "Oh great here it goes again...the 'This music is part of our culture/ turn that trash off rant again.....'"
Johnson and MC turn to marine and marine goes "Why did i have to say that..."

Sgt. Johnson and MC kill him and give the humiliation dance..... then steel his ammo

HAHAHAHAHA! (in a whiney tone)
Marine: " BUUUuuuUUuuut Sarrrrrge, I wanna listen to mah Musik."
Sarge: "No! You pansy! You listen to Metalica! It's your roots! Right cheif? . . . Cheif?"
MC: *lisening to ipod3000 in helmet.* "....touched for the very first time. . . Wait- Wah? Whats up, let's kill."

Then have an elite walk up and be like... "That sounds like my mom.... You KILLED KENEY... UH.. I mean, YOU KILLED MY....ah screw it.... wanna killl some grunts"
Chief: "Sure"
Elite turns and MC checks him gives him the dance and kills some grunts...
Chief:Well, I didn't lie to him or anything

I like it a lot...

Marine fighting an Elite: I hope to hell I am not the marine Bungie programmed to get killed by Covenant!

I love the idea! I really want to make this into a machinima. I even got a script done for you, a work in progress lol Tell em what should be in or not. I tried to add everyone's ideas.

A Marines Life

Master Chief is trying to kill Arbiter (Co-Op), MC Wins, Arbiter Respawns

Marine 1 - Ugh, just look at them. Killing each other and then respawn . Like nothing happened!

Marine 2 - Yeah, how would they like if Bungie programs them to be killed by some Elite. Its pretty much knowing your death!

MARINE 1 - God, MC is giving us that look again.

MARINE 2 - Yep, I bet he wants to kill us for our ammo. It's not like ammo grow on trees.

MARINE 2 - Don't you remember what he did to Jenkins, Franklin, Mattson, and Charlie?

MARINE 1 - Killed for ammo...ah ****, he's coming to us, think fast.

Master Chief walks up to them

Master Chief - Do any of you happen to have any ammo? I'm running low and do anything to get it. He he

MARINE 2 - Uh, see those guys?
(MC turns around to see)

MARINE 2 - They got plenty of ammo for every gun, I heard they got some rocket round too.

MASTER CHIEF - oOo! Rockets!

(Runs to them)

MARINE 1 - That was a close one.

(Hear gun shots, explosions, and screams in background)

MARINE 1 - Hey look it's a Warthog!

(Angel Chorus, Light On Warthog)

MARINE 1 - Shotgun!

Both run to the warthog, Marine 1 makes it to the driver's seat with Marine 2 at the Machine Gun.

MARINE 1 - Don't worry, I'm a professional.

Drives into a boulder, or anything big

MARINE 2 - Right...

MC stands next to the car

MASTER CHIEF - I wanna drive and Arbiter wants to shoot.

Arbiter - Blarg?

MARINE 1 - Alright, as long as you let me get on -

Master Chief drives away

MARINE 1 - Passenger seat...

MARINE 2 - I wonder what he wanted that for...

Both get run over by MC's Warthog

MASTER CHIEF - OWNED!

FADE BLACK

MARINE 2 - God, I hate you Chief...

Credits Roll...

If you get some mcfarlane figs have them appear on the screen trying to get out of the box then the marines... hey he took my programming spot... wait.. crap no I have to get killed by the....bang splat.. lieng on ground.....elite...

Waiting and working. Still working on suit so that helps progress. As for the figures im waiting on them to come out with H3 Marines/ODST's.

imMonkeyGOD said:
MARINE 1 - Hey look it's a Warthog!

(Angel Chorus, Light On Warthog)
MARINE 1 - Shotgun!

sounds like a RvB scene.

Simmons: Shotgun
Griff: Shotgun. f***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back